Expressions - Collocations of the word " bale "
|stack bale||1) Nests have also been recorded between stacked bales of sugarcane stalks.|
2) In many places the hemp bales were stacked two high to provide additional protection.
more stack bale sentences
|wrap bale||1) The bales are usually wrapped with two, but sometimes three, or more strands of knotted twine.|
2) Jute is used chiefly to make cloth for wrapping bales of raw cotton, and to make sacks and coarse cloth.
more wrap bale sentences
|bale of cotton||1) Josh is found dead and the bale of cotton is gone.|
2) On the 19th 20,000 bales of cotton were burned.
more bale of cotton sentences
|bale of straw||1) Mr Bean was opening out bales of straw making deep beds.|
2) We got nine bales of straw, nice winter rye for bedding.
more bale of straw sentences
|bale||1) The bale negotiations were left ridiculously late.|
2) bale had exploratory surgery on 11 December 2007.
more bale sentences
Expressions with the word bale
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: