turn bad in a sentence
1) It turned worse while attending middle school.
2) Things were turning bad on the front.
3) He has turned bad balls into good ones.
4) This power struggle often turned worse as both attacking each other.
turn bad example sentences5) But without a political deal it risks turning bad.
6) The cigarette had suddenly turned bad on him.
7) His receivers turned bad passes into TDs .
8) When the twins turned seven, things turned bad.
9) And people made him stop, when things really turned bad.
10) It started in July '03 and progressively turned worse.
11) In the north, however, the situation was turning worse.
12) We can only turn bad love into prose about bad love.
13) Had the weather suddenly turned bad in McMurdo?
14) The situation turned worse for Ming Rui.
example sentences with bad15) A good day may turn bad, everything may suddenly go wrong.
16) Until his luck turned bad again.
17) You sleep with a guy and he turns bad on you.
18) Anything without ethics can be turned bad, even the best things.
19) Lowly people will enter, and everything will turn bad.
20) He cannot therefore be held responsible if any citizen turns bad.
21) Situation forces me to turn bad.
22) A good act now turned bad .
23) Especially when the weather turns bad.
24) And the world seem to turn worse and worse by the day.
25) And note that the events may be canceled if the weather turns bad .
26) Things have turned bad for him and he's now got little choice.
27) Naturally, we arrived at the Vikings when the weather had turned bad again.
How to use bad in a sentence28) It means the banks are no longer writing new loans that will quickly turn bad.
29) After that things turned bad.
30) Earlier, Bhattacharya had said that the HPL asset will not turn bad.
31) The British ships then withdrew and the weather again turned bad for a few days.
32) As the weather turned bad, sickness and desertion began to diminish the army's numbers.
33) The relations mother to son turn bad, and Maria de Medici had to leave France.
34) There's plenty of time in a 15 mile paddle for good conditions to turn bad.
35) When things turn bad, he thinks they have to escape before they all get killed.
36) When the weather turned bad, the invaders lost a significant advantage and incurred their biggest reverses.
37) Unlike small, structurally uniform European countries, everyone doesn't fall down when some news turns bad.
38) Twice, in less than four days, what should have been a simple operation had turned bad.
39) The weather turned bad.
40) Bruce was born in the U.S., then raised in Hong Kong, where he turned bad boy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of turn bad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of turn bad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with turn bad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word turn bad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with turn bad.
20 examples of simple sentences of turn bad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of turn bad
Compound Sentences with turn bad
Complex Sentences with turn bad
Compound-Complex Sentences with turn bad