totally bald in a sentence
1) Their heads were totally bald and very wide.
2) Our bozo is completely, totally bald.
3) Although he is totally bald beneath his wig, he is not the least bit frail.
4) A small, thin, dapper man, he was totally bald and, as his nickname implies, wore a toupée .
totally bald example sentences5) The inevitable long loose mackintosh and knitted scarf were in evidence, which along with his totally bald head had long made Sammy the victim of local humour.
6) In a similar vein, a cartoon in Police magazine (January 1981) repeats an old joke but puts it into the mouth of a totally bald senior officer.
7) He was nearly totally bald, and perhaps because of it his age was hard to place, he seemed old and yet unborn, there was something very foetal about him.
8) totally bald.
9) Gary Cooper (he was not totally bald but used a "thickening" toupée in later years, which was on display at the Max Factor Museum in Hollywood)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of totally bald
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of totally bald with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with totally bald
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word totally bald in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with totally bald.
20 examples of simple sentences of totally bald. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of totally bald
Compound Sentences with totally bald
Complex Sentences with totally bald
Compound-Complex Sentences with totally bald