strike balance in a sentence
1) The biggest challenge is striking a balance.
2) My web fort strikes a balance in between.
3) Then finally strike a balance somewhere down the road.
4) We believe it strikes a fair balance.
strike balance example sentences5) strike a balance between personal and professional.
6) It strikes a good balance between game play and story.
7) The challenge is to strike a balance between professionalism and attractiveness.
8) Nat struck a nice balance between travel and spending time domestically.
9) That means striking a fine balance on the trust meter.
10) But one has to strike a balance.
11) I think you must strike a very fine balance.
12) We need to learn to strike a balance.
13) Striking a balance between practical and inspirational travel writing is preferred.
14) The town strikes a nice balance between quaintness and convenience.
example sentences with balance15) The wording of the Declaration struck a delicate balance.
16) But the company's aim is to strike the right balance.
17) One must make a decision and strike a balance.
18) Hitters are forced to strike a difficult balance.
19) So how do you strike that balance?
20) strike a balance between being brief and longwinded.
21) You need to strike the optimum balance on your own.
22) The new suspension setup strikes the perfect balance between sport and comfort.
23) It was designed to strike a balance between employer and employee interests.
24) With MacDonald we might just have struck the right balance .
25) In Wales we've tried to strike a balance.
26) And it's difficult, very difficult to strike the balance.
27) The building designs strike a balance between traditional eastern values and modern advancement.
How to use balance in a sentence28) Ideally, the policy should strike a balance between protection and productivity.
29) Tactical gameplay strikes a balance between being sedate and frenetic .
30) That is how Islam strikes a balance between individualism and collectivism.
31) Striking a balance between the two is both critical and rare.
32) Developers also had to strike a balance between realistic and entertaining physics.
33) You will need to strike a balance between personal and general remarks.
34) This requires striking a careful balance between all elements of our power.
35) This legislation strikes a balance in terms of accountability and effective policing .
36) Striking the right balance between accountability and engagement is an art form.
37) And I think designmom strikes that balance well !
38) The key is striking a balance.
39) An ideal boat strikes a balance.
40) This should strike an appropriate balance .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of strike balance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of strike balance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with strike balance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word strike balance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with strike balance.
20 examples of simple sentences of strike balance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of strike balance
Compound Sentences with strike balance
Complex Sentences with strike balance
Compound-Complex Sentences with strike balance