stage backdrop in a sentence
1) They introduced their stage backdrop, a logo designed by Rimbaud's friend Dave King.
2) The stage backdrop depicted an urban rooftop with water tank and air outlet, symbolic of New York's skyline.
3) The shows themselves were well-orchestrated, with a shimmering stage backdrop and a multitude of lights all coordinated with the songs.
4) Hammerstein's lyrics for "Bali Ha'i" were inspired by the stage backdrop which designer Jo Mielziner had painted.
stage backdrop example sentences5) Precise optical lenses spread the image to beam lighted patterns or images, ranging from a simple snowfall to the elaborate "Christ Rising to Heaven with Three Angels", onto a stage backdrop.
6) The Department of Art, Design and Publicity supplies auditorium panels, stage backdrops and themes for Oasis,publicizes it and manages the inventory of other clubs working for Oasis.
7) The EZLN flag has been used as a stage backdrop at all of the band's shows since their reunion in April, 2007.
8) As well as being used on the tour passes, the image was enlarged enormously and used as the stage backdrop for the tour and for Morrissey's 'Madstock' Finsbury Park gig of August 1992.
9) When the stage backdrop failed to come down on time, Hammerstein was heard to mutter, "Damn and damn and "damn"!
10) Just out of sight of Porthcurno beach, in the cliff face to the west is the Minack Theatre, a unique open-air theatre with a unique stage backdrop of Porthcurno Bay and the Logan Rock headland.
11) The stage backdrop used for the performance was designed by Daft Arts to resemble a recording studio, incorporating a functioning mixing console operated by Daft Punk.
12) During Ozzfest of 2006, Odadjian created a 27-piece, abstract mosaic of paintings that was utilized as the stage backdrop for System's headlining Ozzfest performance.
13) Also included are unreleased videos of interviews and TV appearances that will be installed for visitors to view, as well as stage backdrops and other props from the band's concerts.
14) There are some strange reminders of the era: 'Finchley Boys' sprayed on the stage backdrop, a testimonial to their hardcore following.
example sentences with backdrop15) But if there is, it would probably fittingly describe the stage backdrop for Margi Clarke's new show 21st Century Scut.
16) To complement the tunes, the stage backdrop was alive with hypnotic projections that put Bergling at the eye of a storm or the centre of a galaxy as if he were more deity than DJ.
17) A specially programmed software interprets the dancers movements in real-time, which in turn is then projected onto the dome as interactive projection and stage backdrop.
18) " L. B. Chevelier, who painted many of the stage's backdrops, was the artistic genius behind such beautiful creations.
19) The stage backdrop includes the stylised lettering of the band's name with only 'End' within shot.|The Living End, performing in Berkshire, England, August 2009.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of stage backdrop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of stage backdrop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with stage backdrop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word stage backdrop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with stage backdrop.
20 examples of simple sentences of stage backdrop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of stage backdrop
Compound Sentences with stage backdrop
Complex Sentences with stage backdrop
Compound-Complex Sentences with stage backdrop