painted backdrop in a sentence
1) The distortion also helped the filmmakers sell the painted backdrops outside the windows.
2) In addition, no other photograph with the same painted backdrop has been found.
3) Simple painted backdrops will not do.
4) By using minatures and painted backdrops.
painted backdrop example sentences5) The stage is set in between the two sides and has a green painted backdrop.
6) The graphics are reflected onto a painted backdrop of a moon against a stary background.
7) The set consists principally of painted backdrops, so you can change them really quickly.
8) Fuji (Japans holy mountain), Tomu uses a poorly made almost laughable painted backdrop.
9) Since the houses around it have not yet been built, they are represented by painted backdrops.
10) During later series, Dixon addressed the audience standing in front of a painted backdrop of a London skyline.
11) The set was minimalistic, with drapes and painted backdrops used for depicting scenes within the castle or outdoors in wooded areas.
12) His painted backdrops were stunning, but the sets were, for the most part, either shabby looking or too stylized.
13) However, when the footage was deemed unsatisfactory, it was replaced with a painted backdrop made by associate producer Reg Hill.
14) Of course, such enhanced definition has its drawbacks, too; the film's painted backdrops are now painfully obvious, and some of the sets look flimsy and cheap.
example sentences with backdrop15) This is the only time the night sky (in reality, a painted cyclorama backdrop on the wall of the stage) could be seen from the Industrial Zone.
16) There is a painted backdrop which looks over to the Webster's house, Audrey's salon and the flat above the salon.
17) Fabricated scenes filmed in front of a painted backdrop of an African village show nude and semi-clad "native" women being raped, strangled, and stabbed by machete-wielding maniacs.
18) His music hall pictures, like Degas' paintings of dancers and café-concert entertainers, connect the artificiality of art itself to the conventions of theatrical performance and painted backdrops.
19) A wider view of the windmill was rendered on a Leavesden soundstage set with a quarter-scale windmill, complete with rotating vanes, painted sky backdrop and special-effects fire.
20) It's now regarded as a fairly tame, respectable picture, overly reliant on painted backdrops, which holds its unusual subject at arm's length.
21) " Cuts to the dog sitting on his haunches on a stage with a painted backdrop of a trail through a forest.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of painted backdrop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of painted backdrop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with painted backdrop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word painted backdrop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with painted backdrop.
20 examples of simple sentences of painted backdrop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of painted backdrop
Compound Sentences with painted backdrop
Complex Sentences with painted backdrop
Compound-Complex Sentences with painted backdrop