slow ball in a sentence
1) The disguise of slower balls has also improved.
2) Chesbro also began working on a "slow ball".
3) I have to mention that Chris Cairns slower ball.
4) The slower ball is particularly effective against a batsman seeking to score quickly.
slow ball example sentences5) He ran up again, and tried the same slower ball again.
6) Slower balls and bouncers were smote with equal measure.
7) The slower ball in paddleball once again favored his game style and natural abilities.
8) Reddy began with a back-of-the-hand slower ball that was almost off the pitch .
9) A decent over from Southee to Cook includes a slower ball and a yorker .
10) It is not just the standard slower ball that you see coming in these days.
11) A Kulasekara slower ball had him caught at square leg as the required rate spiked over 12.
12) Tanvir bowled an angling slower ball, which was lofted on the front foot by Kapugedera.
13) Slower balls are also bowled by using the off break grip and finger action used by off spinners.
14) Reddy completely froze, and bowled the most predictable slower balls imaginable for Dhoni to win it easily.
example sentences with ball15) Harbhajan fails to pick the slower ball and goes across the line only to get the stumps shattered.
16) Force to wide to Gowin to clear to Betham and slow ball to Folau at acting half .
17) Most bowlers have to have two varieties of slower balls... the wide yorker we have also seen.
18) Ponting lasted 34 balls, before he was caught a short mid-wicket from a Sharma slower ball on 17.
19) Against Ireland, we camped on their tryline for five minutes and they slowed ball down and stood offside.
20) Another version of the slower ball also known as the SLOB, is released with the top fingers only.
21) During his time at the college, Woods developed a slower ball after watching George Lohmann bowling against Sussex.
22) Neither are they predictable for the inswinger lies in waiting, along with slower balls of various styles and lengths.
23) The heating function of the machine can be turned down or off, e.g. for slower balls in beginner practices.
24) The 'chair' moved swiftly to his rescue, bowling him what she thought to be a slow ball.
25) Miller battled for 130 minutes to equal top-score with 41 before being bowled while attempting to sweep Laker's slower ball.
26) He took 92 wickets in his first season, and discovered that bowling an occasional slow ball brought him some success.
27) He had a well-disguised slower ball, hoodwinking batsmen such as Stanley Jackson, who said, "You old devil.
How to use ball in a sentence28) Faulkner even got the opportunity to bowl some of his favoured limited-overs-style deliveries including tricking Swann with his back-of-the-hand slower ball .
29) If "Old Boy" could be relied on, then observers suspected that Marsh's faster and slower ball were dubious.
30) Chamara Kapugedera, who was playing his first World Cup match, was caught off a deceptive slower ball by Zaheer Khan.
31) He then hit Snell for a fifth straight six and a 12th four before being deceived by Kuiper's slower ball, which he skied to extra.
32) Receiving slow ball from a line-out, he doubled round the front and shot up the touchline to beat the final cover with a deft piece of footwork.
33) Simmons put on 78 in 27 overs with Lara before the latter was deceived by Kuiper's slower ball and gave a catch to mid-off.
34) Len Coldwell dug the ball in as well and had a good slower ball, but failed to get the ball to swing.
35) In 2003, Brumfield's contemporary, Jerry Hilecher, said: "With a slower ball, I don't think anyone would have been able to compete at his level.
36) He is a UKCC ECB Level 3 coach and is a T20 specialist, covering "Baseball Style" power batting mechanics, slower balls and elite fielding skills.
37) Their breakthrough came in the tenth over, when Bresnan bowled a slower ball to Imrul Kayes who found a leading edge and was caught by Luke Wright at mid-on.
38) The English opener had been uncertain against Johnson's spin and played forward too early at a slower ball, which went between a gap between his bat and pad.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of slow ball
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of slow ball with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with slow ball
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word slow ball in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with slow ball.
20 examples of simple sentences of slow ball. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of slow ball
Compound Sentences with slow ball
Complex Sentences with slow ball
Compound-Complex Sentences with slow ball