roll backwards in a sentence
1) The petals are extremely wrinkled and rolled backwards.
2) The knobbly wheels spun for a moment, and then the truck rolled backwards.
3) Johnny rolls backwards from the kick going headfirst into the side of the fountain.
4) Many of us roll backwards and our pelvis tilts posteriorly leading to more misalignment.
roll backwards example sentences5) The vehicle's computer applies just enough brake pressure to prevent the car from rolling backwards.
6) Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) prevents rolling backwards on hills or slippery surfaces.
7) DAC automatically applies braking during downhill descents while HAC prevents the vehicle from rolling backwards on hills.
8) Provided you have the clutch bite point, the car will not roll backwards when you release the handbrake.
9) Her milky-white eyes roll demonically backwards - a reminder of the blind eye of the steel worker in the prologue.
10) A 14-month investigation concluded that the train operator was most likely not alert as the train rolled backwards into the station.
11) It maintains the brake pressure for up to two seconds after the pedal has been released, to stop you rolling backwards.
12) Some automatics even lock the output shaft so that the car cannot roll backwards when beginning to accelerate up an incline.
13) Now a 500 Lb machine will break my back and roll backwards over my body leaving a great looking tyre tread up my face.
14) Twice more, and 2409 rolled gently backwards under its own power for the first time in two decades, until checked as the tender centre coupling met that of 5918.
example sentences with backwards15) Back in February, he suffered a broken ankle that kept him out for six months after it rolled backwards while he was filling up at a gas station because he forgot to set the handbrake.
16) May's grand piano was smashed when he failed to prevent his lorry from rolling backwards, although the production crew had already damaged it while positioning it.
17) When Luke was lifted off the ship, he accidentally bumped Victor, which sent him rolling backwards along the deck and into the sea.
18) When a forklift sets the pallet onto the cart, it drives forward and causes the pallet to bump the next pallet, causing the entire row of pallets to roll backwards.
19) Michael learned a lot from the challenge, although he stalled the engine five times, rolled backwards, and hurt himself looking over his left shoulder.
20) The counter-intuitive aspect of the ballbot motion is that in order to move forward, the body has to lean forward and in order to lean forward, the ball must roll backwards.
21) Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) is also standard which prevents rolling backwards on slopes, and Downhill Assist Control (DAC) is standard on AWD trims.
22) It was then that the empty train began to roll backwards at a speed of ten metres per second, before smashing into the other train, which was carrying passengers.
23) Two bullets, from what would later be found to be a model 1896 "Broomhandle" Mauser pistol, passed through his 1958 Chevrolet's windshield, and it slowly rolled backwards to a stop.
24) On November 3, 2004, an out-of-service Red Line train rolled backwards into the Woodley Park station, hitting an in-service train stopped at the platform.
25) But this still represents a major chance to see one of Stephen Sondheim's most ingenious musicals – which rolls backwards in time from unhappy, midlife success to youthful optimism.
26) With Mata in front of him, he rolls a pass and accepts a return that's rolled backwards with studs and away from Carrick.
27) And now Ami joined them, her eyes rolling backwards, falling back onto the bed, as a third climax made her body shake with pure joy... and also with fatigue.
28) Crowded with classic cars, and with drivers keen to get going, unfortunately the Aston Martin of Alan and Tina Beardshaw rolled backwards and nudged the front bumper of the Porsche.
29) and then here's the car rolling backwards across the track Lap 23: Lewis pits.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of roll backwards
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of roll backwards with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with roll backwards
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word roll backwards in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with roll backwards.
20 examples of simple sentences of roll backwards. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of roll backwards
Compound Sentences with roll backwards
Complex Sentences with roll backwards
Compound-Complex Sentences with roll backwards