provoke a backlash in a sentence
1) But the plan has provoked a backlash .
2) Already, this unprecedented move has provoked a backlash against the generals.
3) The changes provoked a backlash from regular viewers, and ratings plummeted.
4) Racism, sexism and the FBI combined to provoke a backlash against her.
provoke a backlash example sentences5) But the idea of a nonbelieving chaplain in the U.S. military has provoked a backlash .
6) Garrison and his uncompromising rhetoric provoked a backlash both in the North and South and escalated regional tension prior to the war.
7) The DHAC did, in fact, provoke a backlash but it was by no means as intense as the persecution which many earlier Irish leftists had to suffer.
8) These big corporate crimes provoked a backlash, prompting a strong wish (certainly presented and reflected in the media and by politicians) for leaders of substance; leaders that people could trust.
9) The condition for the ability to properly work is that he has to always be happy for the rest of his life, and a single flick of sadness at his heart may provoke a backlash that can kill him.
10) FirstGroup was awarded the right to operate the West Coast franchise in September, which provoked a backlash from the then current operator Virgin Trains.
11) This provoked a backlash from some of the peninsula's more established residents (many of whom are of Irish Catholic heritage).
12) The punk era (1977–1980) had provoked a backlash in Britain against the optimism and whimsy of the hippie era, of which Donovan was considered a prime example.
13) Without a sufficient local commitment, the federal enforcement efforts provoked a backlash and none of the gains that a more unified effort might have realized.
14) " Terry's comments provoked a backlash.
example sentences with backlash15) The M6 Toll has not provoked a backlash from car drivers
16) The documentary has provoked a backlash from both Drug and non-Drug users for its portrayal of what many agree are ... Fat boy shows off his stomach
17) " Mark Serwotka, of the Public and Commercial Services Union, said the decision was fundamentally unfair and would provoke a backlash from civil servants.
18) ' The advice has provoked a backlash on parenting forums, including Netmums, with dozens of mothers saying they were shocked and surprised.
19) Every success we have seems to provoke a backlash, however, particularly in response to our actions challenging the official narrative of 9/11.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of provoke a backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of provoke a backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with provoke a backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word provoke a backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with provoke a backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of provoke a backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of provoke a backlash
Compound Sentences with provoke a backlash
Complex Sentences with provoke a backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with provoke a backlash