oppose bail in a sentence
1) The police opposed bail and no application was made .
2) Sergeant Bush said the police were opposing bail.
3) Opposing bail, Nel argued that Pistorius was too willing to shoot.
4) The Essex police had opposed bail, and he had been remanded in custody.
oppose bail example sentences5) Groups of lawyers complained that Crown Prosecutors were opposing bail in more cases than usual.
6) He opposed bail and Gsubramaniam was remanded to appear before the Melbourne Magistrates court on Monday.
7) Botha's Charges The state considers Pistorius a flight risk and opposes bail, Botha said.
8) Asked whether he opposed bail for Pistorius, Nel said: Yes, because he is a flight risk.
9) The prosecution vehemently opposed bail, calling the Olympian also known as the "Blade Runner" a flight risk.
10) When opposing bail for Boyce, Assistant District Attorney Jill Phillips told the judge Boyce was a "terrible risk for bond.
11) Prosecutor Gerrie Nel presented a plan of Pistorius's home to the court, as he continued opposing bail for the athlete.
12) Opposing bail at the Magistrates Court, a detective said the two women had been left penniless and without passports but were planning to leave in a couple of days.
13) The State is expected to oppose bail, and Ebrahim's lawyer, Tashriq Ahmed, said securing bail for his client would be near impossible.
14) Mthimunye, on behalf of the State, opposed bail for the nine officers accused of dragging Macia behind a police van and killing him.
example sentences with bail15) The prosecution was expected to complete its arguments opposing bail as the hearing, which should have wrapped up on Wednesday, entered a fourth day.
16) The prosecution did not oppose bail but sought Khanna – who has been in Australia for eight years – to surrender his passport .
17) 'The police are opposing bail,' I said, tossing back a whisky.
18) to require (which is mandatory) that the prosecutor place reasons on the record if he does not oppose bail on a charge of a Schedule 5 or 6 offence; and
19) " The state is opposing bail against all 20 accused in this matter because they pose a threat to both South Africa and the DRC," he said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of oppose bail
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of oppose bail with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with oppose bail
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word oppose bail in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with oppose bail.
20 examples of simple sentences of oppose bail. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of oppose bail
Compound Sentences with oppose bail
Complex Sentences with oppose bail
Compound-Complex Sentences with oppose bail