often backfire in a sentence
1) Physical punishment is not necessary and often backfires.
2) All he does well is play power games, and even those often backfire.
3) However, meeting people in crisis by returning fear and violence will often backfire.
4) Doing so often backfires and kids get angry with the parent making the remarks.
often backfire example sentences5) But it often backfired ; remember all the useless labor we wasted on Job.
6) According to BRAC, brands' exclusive model factories for fair wage initiatives can often backfire.
7) Despite the Troll meaning well, his magic often backfires, resulting in some sort tragedy.
8) My bet is she's afraid to do much more because it often backfires in some way.
9) Yet such schemes invariably reveal themselves to be mirages, and overwrought efforts to realize them too often backfire.
10) His jokes often backfire.
11) In these circumstances, for many of us, unwelcome attempts to treat, control or manage often backfire.
12) He often tries to avoid occasions he doesn't want to attend, but this often backfires on him.
13) We don't like it and it often backfires, again referring to the examples noted by the author.
14) And, they say, such coercive attempts to control the world's population often backfired and were sometimes harmful.
example sentences with backfire15) This can often backfire, since being able to talk about wages, hours and working conditions is protected by the NLRA.
16) Patrick's love of the ladies often backfires, and the series frequently features story lines about his possessive lovers and ex-lovers.
17) As a contrast to this consideration, it was discussed above that misleading the press can often backfire and cause more damage than releasing sensitive information.
18) Most people who become well known in politics start to become cautious about cracking jokes because it often backfires, but earlier in his campaign on some talk shows, he was quite funny.
19) As long as you offer nutritious food, you can trust your child's appetite to get the balance right . In fact, forcing children to eat (even strongly encouraging them to eat more) can often backfire.
20) Of course their methods often backfire, and the formula remains as elusive as the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
21) More than once he forcefully declared how such malfeasant designs often backfire, evoking a murderous response from those who felt injured or victimized by such cursing, or merely threatened.
22) Although seemingly menacing at first, the "zombies" quickly show their friendship to newcomers through flatulence, which often backfires on them when their "visitors" try and copy them.
23) However, the use of mercenaries by Andronikos II would often backfire, with the Catalan Company ravaging the countryside and increasing resentment towards Constantinople.
24) Iris' many schemes to drive Rachel away from Mac often backfired, driving a wedge between father and daughter, instead of bringing them together.
25) Guybrush is however noted for his moments of self-assurance which often backfire on him, but is known to possess a razor sharp wit, allowing him to get out of dire situations.
26) He argues powerfully that rules often fail us, incentives often backfire, and practical, everyday wisdom will help rebuild our world.
27) The message I got from all of this is that " common sense" solutions to natural problems often backfire due to the Law of Unintended Consequences.
28) Then explain that humiliation makes the victim feel less-than human, which often backfires and makes the victim see the oppressor as inhuman as well.
29) Your body is nurtured properly and naturally without the use of unnecessary stimulants or medications that often backfires and can potentially make you worse.
30) More often than not, Atasu's research has shown that, despite the good intentions behind these regulations, they often backfire in practice, leading to unintended consequences.
31) "This practice often backfired and led to widespread speculation about 'hidden Jews' for decades to come.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of often backfire
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of often backfire with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with often backfire
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word often backfire in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with often backfire.
20 examples of simple sentences of often backfire. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of often backfire
Compound Sentences with often backfire
Complex Sentences with often backfire
Compound-Complex Sentences with often backfire