microwave background in a sentence
1) For example, consider the cosmic microwave background.
2) These dense regions should affect the temperature of the microwave background.
3) A related problem is the evenness of the microwave background.
4) Primordial gravitational waves are gravitational waves observed in the cosmic microwave background.
microwave background example sentences5) With the formation of neutral hydrogen, the cosmic microwave background was emitted.
6) Planck represents the third generation of attempts to map the cosmic microwave background .
7) The cosmic microwave background is polarized at the level of a few microkelvin.
8) Penzias and Wilson discovered the cosmic microwave background in the 1960's.
9) New studies will search for the tiniest blips in the microwave background.
10) Measured is the temperature obtained from a Planck's law interpretation of the microwave background.
11) Weak lensing effects are being studied for the cosmic microwave background as well as galaxy surveys.
12) To detect the incredibly faint cosmic microwave background, these detectors are made of extremely sensitive materials .
13) In space, the cosmic microwave background was scattered by atoms and electrons and became polarized too.
14) The FIRAS instrument on COBE had a large conical horn for collecting the cosmic microwave background.
example sentences with background15) Angular fluctuations in the cosmic microwave background (CMB) spectrum provide evidence for dark matter.
16) These two effects compete to create acoustic oscillations which give the microwave background its characteristic peak structure.
17) The Sachs-Wolfe effect describes the effect of gravitational potentials on the anisotropy of the microwave background.
18) An experimental program is underway to further test inflation with more precise measurements of the cosmic microwave background.
19) This light, called the cosmic microwave background, has traveled 13.8 billion years to reach us.
20) Thus we can explain why the temperature of the microwave background is so uniform across the sky.
21) The cosmic microwave background was first predicted in 1948 by Ralph Alpher, and Robert Herman.
22) The chronometric cosmology proposed by Segal is incompatible with the cosmic microwave background (CMB).
23) That means they would already be exerting their influence by the time the microwave background was born.
24) Abstract: The cosmic microwave background (CMB) radiation is the oldest light we can see.
25) Rashid Sunyaev later calculated the observable imprint that these inhomogeneities would have on the cosmic microwave background.
26) The polarization of the cosmic microwave background is being used to study the physics of the very early universe.
27) There have been two other space missions to study the cosmic microwave background, as this radiation is termed.
How to use background in a sentence28) The cosmic microwave background is radiation left over from decoupling after the epoch of recombination when neutral atoms first formed.
29) The Planck mission has created a map of the oldest light in our universe, called the cosmic microwave background.
30) I will also briefly discuss the effect of the cosmic microwave background on high-redshift (sub-)millimeter observations.
31) Gravitational waves squeeze space as they travel, and this squeezing produces a distinct pattern in the cosmic microwave background.
32) It took another 15 years for Penzias and Wilson to stumble into discovering that the microwave background was actually there.
33) The microwave background would appear to present us with a preferred reference frame and, in fact, it does.
34) Since the cosmic microwave background is a form of light, it exhibits all the properties of light, including polarization.
35) The three panels show 10 -square-degree patches of all-sky maps created by space-based missions capable of detecting the cosmic microwave background.
36) This radiation is known as the cosmic microwave background and it outnumbers atoms in the universe by a billion to one .
37) Angular scales, on the microwave background can be related to linear scales, u0026lgr;, at the present epoch by .
38) As of 2010, several experiments to improve measurements of the polarization and the microwave background on small angular scales are ongoing.
39) Latest News Planck's highly detailed view of the temperature fluctuations in the cosmic microwave background, represented if false colour.
40) Much more precise measurements of the microwave background from WMAP in 2003 – 2010 have continued to support and refine the model.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of microwave background
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of microwave background with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with microwave background
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word microwave background in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with microwave background.
20 examples of simple sentences of microwave background. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of microwave background
Compound Sentences with microwave background
Complex Sentences with microwave background
Compound-Complex Sentences with microwave background