background mean in a sentence
1) In the chart below: Green background means a bird restriction.
2) A skull against an orange background means a toxic substance or poison.
3) That ethnic background meant my children were automatically stereotyped by the schools they attended .
4) The word ISSUED for the Partners from their background means the case is paid and commission allocated.
background mean example sentences5) Such a diverse background means that we can inject a broader and more pragmatic view into each analysis.
6) The removal of underlining and the yellow background means that sponsored and organic links now look very similar.
7) His working class background meant roles as trade union supporters in Made in Dagenham and Outside Bet appealed.
8) This evidence of the importance of social background meant the problem of childhood deprivation had to be addressed, they said.
9) His geoscience background means that he keeps a keen eye on evolving geotechnologies including the sub-surface carbon capture and storage and fracking.
10) He wasn't too hard to weave and the plain blue background meant that it was done in less than a week, so all good.
11) His engineering background means that he has a very good understanding of complex technical systems, which is extremely helpful when photographing these subjects.
12) If somebody failed to come up to her own high standards the directness she had inherited from her Australian background meant they would soon know.
13) The couple, who were of modest means, had four other children, and the family's lack of a noble background meant the children were ineligible to receive an education at Dutch-run schools.
14) Zoran has clawed his way out of Serbia's turbulent past but believes his background means he find happiness simply because he can't trust a woman to cherish him for who he is–a Serb.
example sentences with background15) Green address are responding to ping, red address do not respond, yellow address is just tested and white background means address not tested yet.
16) Running a program in the background just means that while you are running the program you can do other stuff on the machine.
17) " From the perspective of employers like Doug Johnson, a liberal arts background means student interns will bring the necessary skills for conducting research and consolidating many different ideas.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of background mean
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of background mean with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with background mean
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word background mean in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with background mean.
20 examples of simple sentences of background mean. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of background mean
Compound Sentences with background mean
Complex Sentences with background mean
Compound-Complex Sentences with background mean