make bad in a sentence
1) Pain is usually made worse with overhead activities.
2) It was a horrible sight made worse under simulated battle conditions.
3) The itch is made worse by heat.
4) This disadvantage is made worse at high altitude.
make bad example sentences5) Such complexity is made much worse by dissent.
6) The pain is generally made worse by physical activity.
7) They are made bad by bad parents!
8) This problem is made worse by persistent gender inequalities.
9) This mutual raiding was made worse by a famine.
10) This was made worse by the elephants.
11) But it was made worse by heavy snow .
12) That problem was also made worse by another really bad problem.
13) bad design, made worse by infrequent cleaning.
14) Skyglow is made considerably worse when clouds are present.
example sentences with bad15) The disaster was made worse by the destruction of transport.
16) Matters were made worse with an economic and demographic problem.
17) It may be intermittent and made worse by eating.
18) Later this was made worse by fuel shortages for pilot training.
19) Driving conditions were made worse by smoke from a burning lorry.
20) This is only made worse with a full load .
21) Then matters were made worse by Uncle's attitude.
22) Both famines were made worse by ongoing wars.
23) Apis patients are made worse by heat.
24) It usually affects both hands and is made worse by cold weather.
25) Overruns can be made much worse through security compromises.
26) This was made worse as the international situation in Indochina deteriorated.
27) But it was unquestionably made worse by the Welsh experience.
How to use bad in a sentence28) He makes bad throws, but the arm talent is there.
29) It is the "old" made worse than at first.
30) It can be made much worse by environmental and psychological factors.
31) Slow progress was made worse by the Civil War.
32) This was also made worse by the expanding footprint of mankind .
33) This situation is rare, but is made worse by hot weather.
34) Hunger pangs can be made worse by irregular meals.
35) Some serious problems persist--and one is made even worse.
36) It may be made worse by attempts at precise, coordinated movements.
37) Conditions have been made worse by intense heat and the continuing drought.
38) Matters are made worse with these two threats to liberty being united.
39) Things were made worse by Maria Eleonora's continual weeping.
40) Water shortages are being made worse by population growth, urbanization and industry.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make bad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make bad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make bad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make bad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make bad.
20 examples of simple sentences of make bad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make bad
Compound Sentences with make bad
Complex Sentences with make bad
Compound-Complex Sentences with make bad