linguistic background in a sentence
1) Ethiopia has a diverse mix of ethnic and linguistic backgrounds.
2) The correspondences between these languages reflect a common linguistic background.
3) The main variety within Part 1A comes with your linguistic background.
4) There is tremendous diversity in the cultural and linguistic backgrounds of Head Start parents.
linguistic background example sentences5) Effective instructional approaches for students of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds are learned and applied.
6) Yanomami communities are grouped together because they have a similar cultural and linguistic background.
7) However, translators with different linguistic backgrounds should benefit from a brief exposure to both points of view.
8) Growth in reading skills of children from diverse linguistic backgrounds: Findings from a 5-Year longitudinal study.
9) The requirement to consider the child's religious, racial, cultural and linguistic background has significance for travellers.
10) I have found that the rich linguistic background of the students themselves is always a good start: for example.
11) When Europeans and Africans began arriving in what is now Virginia, they met Indian people from three linguistic backgrounds.
12) Consideration should also be given to the child's age, understanding, religion, race, culture and linguistic background.
13) It is accessible to ESL students at a variety of levels who come to college from varied cultures and linguistic backgrounds.
14) With his linguistic background, Sapir became the one student of Boas to develop most completely the relationship between linguistics and anthropology.
example sentences with background15) The inhabitants of the regions through which the Indus river passes and forms a major natural feature and resource are varied in custom, religion, national and linguistic backgrounds.
16) Finding ways to connect mathematics, science, and language to students' everyday lives is a challenge, especially for teachers whose students come from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
17) When considering solutions, due regard shall be paid to the desirability of continuity in a child's upbringing and to the child's ethnic, religious, cultural and linguistic background.
18) Even if he's proven guilty, is it right to condemn Luis Suarez outright as a racist without taking into context his linguistic background?
19) It would not be surprising, though, if there were differences between the London Englishes spoken by black and white Londoners, given the different linguistic background of most black speakers of LE.
20) While there are several tools to translate languages online, these tools didn't enable people with different linguistic backgrounds to converse in real time.
21) There has been a long debate on the linguistic background of the Kerala Iyers, most Kerala Iyers came to Kerala as early as the 13th century.
22) If people from different linguistic backgrounds mix, they're forced to use the national language-- which is why American blacks speak English and not any African languages.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of linguistic background
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of linguistic background with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with linguistic background
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word linguistic background in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with linguistic background.
20 examples of simple sentences of linguistic background. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of linguistic background
Compound Sentences with linguistic background
Complex Sentences with linguistic background
Compound-Complex Sentences with linguistic background