helium balloon in a sentence
1) A common helium-filled toy balloon is something familiar to many.
2) Helium-filled balloons rocketed to the ceiling of the canteen.
3) The payload is attached to helium-filled weather balloon and launched into the atmosphere.
4) They shot down a helium-filled observation balloon and spotted for ships conducted shore bombardments.
helium balloon example sentences5) Larry Walters became famous for flying in a Sears patio chair and forty-five helium-filled weather balloons.
6) Before the demolition, Knight gave out yellow helium-filled balloons to people gathered in the neighborhood.
7) The second challenge requires the couples to drag a heavy helium-filled color-coordinated weather balloon around a racecourse.
8) The idea is to release helium-filled balloons carrying participants' personal email cards inside, in the air.
9) The Bournemouth Eye is a helium-filled balloon attached to a steel cable in the town's lower gardens.
10) The satellite was launched using a cluster of helium-filled balloons at an altitude of 1500m above sea level.
11) He claimed the bibles would be tied to helium-filled balloons and sent wafting above the Iron Curtain.
12) Helium-filled balloons: Helium-filled balloons pose a danger to the health and safety of wildlife and create a litter problem.
13) Helium-filled balloons: Helium-filled balloons pose a danger to the health and safety of wildlife and create a litter problem.
14) Larry Walters (1949–1993) Piloted a lawn chair with 45 helium-filled weather balloons from his San Pedro residence.
example sentences with balloon15) Whereas a cork will float to the surface of water, a released helium-filled balloon does not rise to any atmosphere surface.
16) As part of the competition, the juicy spheres, in their hastily designed and constructed containers, were dropped 120 feet from a helium-filled balloon.
17) The team have also had to address allegations that Sebastian Vettel was told to place thousands of tiny helium-filled balloons up his nose in an effort to lighten his car.
18) October 14 – Felix Baumgartner breaks the world human ascent by balloon record before space diving out of the "Red Bull Stratos" helium-filled balloon over Roswell, New Mexico.
19) It is a tethered helium-filled balloon in which the public can travel up to a height of five hundred feet, depending on the weather on any given day (in high winds it sometimes does not operate).
20) Both Union and Confederate forces used helium-filled balloons to direct artillery fire, marking the beginning of U.S. military aeronautics and of aerial support of Army ground forces.
21) Using a balsa wood loop with helium-filled balloons attached, the explorers–after several tries over several years–floated a lightweight cord that snagged the target stalagmite.
22) The first Super Bonus Stunt involved the husband picking up four small paper cups from a table one at a time and stacking them atop a large helium-filled balloon using only one hand.
23) Basil, Dawson, and Hiram create their own craft with a matchbox and some small helium-filled balloons, held together by the Union Jack.
24) In the 1990 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Bart made his debut as one of the giant helium-filled balloons for which the parade is known.
25) Early concepts for the Mars balloon featured a "dual balloon" system, with a sealed hydrogen or helium-filled balloon tethered to a solar Montgolfiere.
26) The Transport Canada website says the helium-filled balloon was expected to descend somewhere near Sussex, N.B., but there was no indication when that would happen.
27) In the past, researchers have rented crop dusters and strapped cameras to kites and helium-filled balloons, but those methods can be expensive and clumsy.
28) The helium-filled balloons are made from a thin polyethylene film and are 15 meters ( 49 feet) in diameter when fully inflated.
29) This device is actually an important piece of weather equipment called a radiosonde – a battery-powered instrument that is suspended below the hydrogen- or helium-filled weather balloon.
30) Deployment of a helium-filled balloon for aerial photography
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of helium balloon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of helium balloon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with helium balloon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word helium balloon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with helium balloon.
20 examples of simple sentences of helium balloon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of helium balloon
Compound Sentences with helium balloon
Complex Sentences with helium balloon
Compound-Complex Sentences with helium balloon