fare bad in a sentence
1) Just eight candidates fared worse than fourth place.
2) Girls fare worse than boys particularly in rural areas.
3) More recent titles have fared even worse.
4) Other institutions dependent on city money fared even worse.
fare bad example sentences5) The second night fared worse, averaging just seven million viewers.
6) Inland Texas fared much worse, though.
7) The album fared worse, crawling to No. 78.
8) In the north, Polish forces had fared much worse.
9) And it is here where black people in America fare worst.
10) Parties further to the left of the political system fared worse.
11) However, among those who were impoverished, whites unexpectedly fared worse.
12) Brock's successor at Detroit, however, fared much worse.
13) Men with community-acquired pneumonia tend to fare worse than women.
14) The serious offerings fared even worse.
example sentences with bad15) High-school dropouts fared worse with negative growth.
16) My suspicion is he fares worse.
17) The Democrats fared worse in the elections than any other party.
18) Many countries, including Britain and Germany, fared even worse.
19) Meanwhile with Dumouriez in Belgium it fares ever worse.
20) The lesser-known regents of later years even fared worse.
21) The row of millworkers' cottages close by had fared even worse.
22) In general polling, Tancredo fared far worse than in straw polls.
23) The French operations fared even worse.
24) According to Nash, the 1937 and 1938 collections fared even worse.
25) New Zealand found that horses over fared worse than those under that height.
26) On the allied right, Sir Thomas Fairfax's wing fared worse.
27) Youth unemployment is bad, but some cities have fared worse than others.
How to use bad in a sentence28) My first mini igloo fared worse.
29) His team-mates fared worse, with only Stan McCabe scoring a century.
30) Those whose arrest occurs at home or elsewhere in the community fare much worse .
31) The flight of Chai and Liu Meng-Chin fared even worse.
32) Yet, McNab fared far worse.
33) Exactly why the tamoxifen users fared worse is not known, Schilder said.
34) His next attempt, ABC's "Hank", fared even worse.
35) Carnivorous diets fare worse than herbivorous.
36) Some markets obviously fare much worse than others, but the direction was the same.
37) Black women fared much worse.
38) In this category, we fare worse than Zimbabwe, Rwanda and Cameroon.
39) Others of course fared worse.
40) Families with children fare worse.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fare bad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fare bad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fare bad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fare bad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fare bad.
20 examples of simple sentences of fare bad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fare bad
Compound Sentences with fare bad
Complex Sentences with fare bad
Compound-Complex Sentences with fare bad