be backward in a sentence
1) The rest of the economy was backward.
2) They were backward looking and based on small samples.
3) Bash is backward compatible with the sh shell.
4) The specifications for PDF are backward inclusive.
be backward example sentences5) In this case, it was backward.
6) The show has been widely criticised as being backward and culturally insensitive.
7) He slips into the discarded jacket, realising it is backward.
8) He stated, "Nearly everything in the video is backward.
9) CI+ is backward compatible with CIv1.
10) Sometimes the messages are audible but are backward, called backmasking.
11) That approach is backward and has a very low probability of working.
12) All PS3 models are backward compatible with PSone games.
13) So much so, he was thought to be backward.
14) If it's biblical, it's backward.
example sentences with backward15) Accountants should not be backward at pointing this out.
16) They were seen to be backward lands and in fact were backward.
17) They were seen to be backward lands and in fact were backward.
18) Spring was backward – as it always is in the mountain districts.
19) This is backward compatibility in action.
20) Everything being backward, nothing worked.
21) All HD DVD players are backward compatible with DVD and CD.
22) M-Cards are backward compatible with current CableCARD devices.
23) Legacy is backward compatible with all TMCC decoder equipped engines.
24) Version 4 is backward compatible with all language courses developed for Version 3.
25) Waltz believes this causal logic is backward: Peace can promote economic interdependence.
26) I'm fairly certain that the etymology given in this article is backward.
27) But her legs are horribly deformed, almost as if they are backward.
How to use backward in a sentence28) None should say about me that I was backward on that score.
29) It is backward compatible to BCD.
30) Student volunteers are backward walking on the left and forward walking on the right.
31) On the surface, their lifestyle has always been made out to be backward.
32) Model numbers can be used to determine if a PS3 is backward compatible.
33) Nor have our own countrymen been backward in testifying their opinion of his merits.
34) Which, when I read things like this, seems to be backward.
35) The chain was off; the handlebars were backward; the front wheel was bent.
36) The USB 3.1 standard is backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
37) From the government-issued textbooks, students are taught that Hindus are backward and superstitious.
38) This should be backward looking.
39) The spinous processes which are backward extending are directed upwards in animals without an erect stance.
40) The proviso ( there always is one) is that your pages are backward compatible.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be backward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be backward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be backward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be backward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be backward.
20 examples of simple sentences of be backward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be backward
Compound Sentences with be backward
Complex Sentences with be backward
Compound-Complex Sentences with be backward