ballroom dancer in a sentence
1) You will be like ballroom dancers if you do this.
2) Lindsay Arnold, ballroom dancer on Dancing With the Stars.
3) He was a wonderful dancer–a wonderful ballroom dancer, in his heyday.
4) Like us, most of them weren't avid ballroom dancers, either.
ballroom dancer example sentences5) STRICTLY BALLROOM: Stunning tale of an unorthodox ballroom dancer.
6) I 'm a ballroom dancer!
7) However Harold Smith and his wife Nancy was a very accomplished pair of ballroom dancers.
8) Harry is an accomplished ballroom dancer, having worked professionally as a dance partner for retirees.
9) Vernon Castle (1887-1918) ballroom dancer and early promoter of modern dancing.
10) I held her like a ballroom dancer and her soft baby feet kicked against my abdomen .
11) He is a competitive ballroom dancer, an avid reader and history buff and an occasional poet.
12) In 1972, the DeLays had a daughter, Danielle, who is now a professional ballroom dancer.
13) And at 102, competitive ballroom dancer Lenore Schaeffer whirled Tonight Show host Jay Leno across the stage.
14) Selected as one of the top twenty, he was paired up with ballroom dancer, Anya Garnis.
example sentences with ballroom15) Derek Hough (; born May 17, 1985) is an American professional latin and ballroom dancer and choreographer.
16) She is a bronze-level international Latin ballroom dancer and a certified actor combatant by the Society of American Fight Directors.
17) The Ukrainian ballroom dancer joined the show in Season 2, though he has yet to win the coveted Mirrorball trophy.
18) The reality, said Steve (the ballroom dancer, not the DJ) was that everybody was in couples today.
19) News soon travelled of the couple's talent, and they were engaged as ballroom dancers at a hall in Cricklewood.
20) Even the great ballroom dancer Peggy Spencer, who was based in Penge, used to come to teach us dance.
21) Poet, ballroom dancer, part Hunter S Thompson, part Spider Jerusalem, Palast reads like a Dashiell Hammett novel.
22) Julianne, on the other hand, is a competitive ballroom dancer and to be quite honest, dancing is her life.
23) In season 10, ballroom dancer Jean-Marc Généreux appears as a teacher, in the episodes Adam's transgender secret is revealed.
24) I still remember it – Dimitri, the gorgeous ballroom dancer certainly had my vote although it was the gangly swing dancer who took first prize.
25) Ambitious and self-assured, he became a leading New York ballroom dancer in his early twenties before moving into stage roles in both straight drama and musical comedy.
26) A ballroom dancer who is swept off her feet in the flow of a dance is not passive, and it is not as easy as a good dancer makes it look.
27) The story revolves around Ella, an older widow; her daughters Vivien, a ballroom dancer and instructor, and Lena, a mentally handicapped 45-year-old; and Shelley, Vivien's teen daughter.
28) At the October 23, 2012, "SmackDown" taping, Hussey debuted a new ballroom dancer gimmick named "Fandango" in a dark match, with vignettes for the character following by November.
29) This marriage ended in divorce in 1994 and in the same year Litvinenko married Marina, a ballroom dancer and fitness instructor, with whom he had a son, Anatoly.
30) The inimitable Johnson (Carvalho) of the Johnson u0026 Jolly Boys ain't no more to regale ballroom dancers, with his tuneful violin and mellifluous vocals.
31) During selected spring 2014 episodes, ballroom dancer Cheryl Burke, Carey's partner in season 18 of "Dancing with the Stars", appeared on episodes and modeled prizes.
32) He was also an accomplished ballroom dancer and singer and regularly turned up at the Triangle ballroom in Brooklyn, occasionally bumping into George Raft.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballroom dancer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballroom dancer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballroom dancer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballroom dancer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballroom dancer.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballroom dancer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballroom dancer
Compound Sentences with ballroom dancer
Complex Sentences with ballroom dancer
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballroom dancer