balloonist in a sentence
1) A balloon used by balloonists today works on hot air.
2) The balloonist was born on Jan. 31, 1769.
3) She was not the first woman balloonist.
4) There are many regular gatherings of balloons and balloonists around the world.
balloonist example sentences5) A common tradition among balloonists is to have a champagne toast upon landing.
6) By this time parachutes had been used by balloonists for three years.
7) Lowe and other balloonists formed the Union Army Balloon Corps.
8) He was also a pioneering balloonist.
9) He was an enthusiastic balloonist and he was also particularly active in meteorology.
10) Several lucky audience members will even walk away with personal souvenirs from the balloonists.
11) The balloonists will need the clothes that make them resemble the Michelin man.
12) That's the sound of burners being fired off by balloonist Ed Chapman.
13) In the next five years he made about forty ascents as a professional balloonist.
14) The earliest risers over a frostbound Swindon yesterday, were the hot air balloonists.
example sentences with balloonist15) So, the first Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta began with only 13 intrepid balloonists.
16) For several years weatherman Paul Damari has been operating an independent weather service for balloonists.
17) Thaddeus Lowe, an American balloonist, held several patents on ice-making machines.
18) Several top American balloonists traveled to Washington in hopes of obtaining just such a position.
19) The stuntman; balloonist Ian Ashpole from Ross-on-Wye.
20) A balloonist named John Steiner of Philadelphia made an ambitious trip across the lake in 1857.
21) May 24, 1832 – Francois Arban, early French balloonist makes his 1st ascent.
22) Along with the champagne, a popular toast among balloonists is: "soft winds and gentle landings.
23) Yes, we've gone on wonderful bike races together, and he's a wonderful balloonist.
24) The festivities provide both a place for balloonists to interact as well as a venue for entertaining spectators.
25) Now, if you are a balloonist chances are you are not using these gases in your balloon.
26) The balloonist G. Tournachon (alias Nadar) made photographs of Paris from his balloon in 1858.
27) He was himself a balloonist and pioneer aviator, flying with Wilbur Wright in France in December 1908.
How to use balloonist in a sentence28) As they wait for the balloonists to take the field, an atmosphere of excitement and anticipation builds.
29) Both officers were balloonists.
30) The hot air balloon era is represented by a balloon basket and trophy won by Dayton balloonist Warren Rasor.
31) Other events include: The Fiesta Challenge, where balloonists attempt to drop a marker closest to a target.
32) balloonists from all over the country have been arriving in the region for a festival at the weekend.
33) Little is known of her life before her marriage to Jean-Pierre Blanchard, the world's first professional balloonist.
34) Twelve balloonists from around New Zealand were confirmed for the four-day festival, with five arriving to take part.
35) Joseph Kittinger, a stratosphere balloonist, met all the requirements but preferred to stay in his contemporary project.
36) Lowe was one of few veteran balloonists who was working on an attempt to make a transatlantic crossing by balloon.
37) There is also a meet the balloonist session therefore you should check with the timing and where they will be.
38) A shipfitter from her crew is awarded the first Medal of Honor in World War I for rescuing the balloonist.
39) But balloonists say they 're surprised the report has criticised the pilot for not showing passengers how to operate emergency equipment.
40) You will be served tea or coffee while you wait and watch the balloonists prepare the hot air balloon for take-off.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balloonist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balloonist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balloonist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balloonist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balloonist.
20 examples of simple sentences of balloonist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balloonist
Compound Sentences with balloonist
Complex Sentences with balloonist
Compound-Complex Sentences with balloonist