ballon in a sentence
1) The blue ballon marker is your destination.
2) The ballon text appears next to the cursor.
3) As altitude increases, air pressure decreases and the ballon expands.
4) QUESTION: How does a ballon gain positive charge?
ballon example sentences5) Messi to become the next ballon d'Or winner.
6) How to test the kind of gas in the ballon .
7) The old " pressing on a ballon" analogy goes way back.
8) Including the FIFA ballon d'Or.
9) I think trental else like a ballon.
10) In 2008, Ronaldo won the ballon d'Or.
11) Kenneth T. Jackson and Hillary Ballon, eds.
12) There are two side stories as well with the mouse and ballon.
13) But as altitude increases, temperature decreases and causing the ballon to contract.
14) Vervaecke kept his lead, descending the ballon d'Alsace.
example sentences with ballon15) To go and see the final day of the ballon Festival .
16) The "ballon d'Or" is assigned for the first time.
17) You have to move the plane up and down to reach the ballons.
18) Ballon, Hilary (1991).
19) Streltsov received two votes in that year's ballon d'Or.
20) He also placed 8th in the ballon d'Or that year.
21) Right now he is among the candidates for the ballon d'Or.
22) Big scores can ballon out like that, remember when we beat Hull?
23) One week later, he was nominated for the 2006 ballon d'Or.
24) Among films shot in that part of Paris is "Le ballon rouge".
25) We used hot glue to hold the sticks inside of the ballon stick as well.
26) He led over the first category 1 climb, the ballon d'Alsace.
27) The following year, during the Siege of Mainz an observation ballon was employed again.
How to use ballon in a sentence28) The ballon Bleu Medium (ref.
29) After ending up in the ballon Mayor Goodway puts Chickleta in her purse.
30) Duke Robert first attacked ballon and after losses on both sides, the castle surrendered.
31) The ballon is then inflated slowly, forcing the narrowed portion of the vessel to expand.
32) He also won the FIFA ballon d'Or for his outstanding performances last campaign.
33) This also allowed the ballon stick to be bent very easily when it was still hot.
34) According to Columbia University architectural historian Hilary ballon and assorted colleagues, Moses deserves better.
35) The festival organisers will give away one free ballon ride a day in a prize draw.
36) On 6 December, the finalists for the FIFA ballon d'Or were announced.
37) They can be easily be spotted in the stadium because they generally always have blue ballons.
38) He won the first ever FIFA ballon d'Or Best Coach Award in 2010.
39) On 1 November, Agüero was shortlisted for the prestigious FIFA ballon d'Or.
40) He also won the ballon d'Or twice, in 1997 and again in 2002.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballon.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballon
Compound Sentences with ballon
Complex Sentences with ballon
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballon