ballhandling in a sentence
1) Earl Clark led the Cardinals with 19 points, whose ballhandling garnered 29 assists.
2) As we worked the flares, we started to ease into a little ballhandling.
3) Point guards have strong ballhandling and passing skills and are typically used to run the offense.
4) Remind them of how much their ballhandling has improved since the beginning of the season.
ballhandling example sentences5) To that end, Jois said he plans to dedicate the off-season to improving his shooting and ballhandling.
6) At the July 2013 LeBron James Skills Academy, James told him to develop his ballhandling and strength.
7) Her ballhandling has improved so it's allowed her to do some different things and keep her defenders honest.
8) He would guard Meeks or much smaller Lions, and he even helped with a little ballhandling on offense.
9) Sean was a ballhandling prodigy who traveled the country performing in halftime shows and at shooting clinics conducted by his dad.
10) His quickness and strength are off the charts, his court vision and ballhandling skills are highly developed, and his rebounding and defense aren't far behind.
11) You can test strength, shooting accuracy (percentage) in various drills, ballhandling skills, speed, speed while dribbling the ball, quickness, and so on.
12) It was striking to see the talent difference as the Bobcats ran an up-tempo system similar to what the Redhawks prefer to employ, except with better athletes, better ballhandling and better poise.
13) There are two things working against the Wildcats in this game : Arkansas style of play, which is high pressure, and the fact that Kentucky is not a good ballhandling team this year.
14) We then worked on some dribble explosion from a ballhandling position where we simulate him bringing the ball up the floor and making a 1-dribble explosion to beat his man and get his shot.
example sentences with ballhandling15) We then moved to a little ballhandling/break work.
16) July 14 – Raja works on footwork, ballhandling, and shooting
17) point forward : A forward with strong ballhandling and passing skills who can be called on to direct the team's offense.
18) "There are no ballhandling displays to the tune of "Sweet Georgia Brown," no buckets of water or confetti thrown, and no Washington Generals to act as their inept foils.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballhandling
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballhandling with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballhandling
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballhandling in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballhandling.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballhandling. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballhandling
Compound Sentences with ballhandling
Complex Sentences with ballhandling
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballhandling