ballocks in a sentence
1) For example, in 1864, the Commanding Officer of the Straits Fleet regularly referred to his chaplain as "Ballocks".
2) In Ireland, "bollocks", "ballocks" or "bollox" can be used as a singular noun to mean a despicable or notorious person, for instance: "Who's the old "ballocks" you were talking to?
3) In Ireland, "bollocks", "ballocks" or "bollox" can be used as a singular noun to mean a despicable or notorious person, for instance: "Who's the old "ballocks" you were talking to?
4) From the seventeenth to the nineteenth century, "bollocks" or "ballocks" was allegedly used as a slang term for a clergyman, although this meaning is not mentioned by the OED's 1989 edition.
ballocks example sentences5) Gargantua dismisses the use of paper as ineffective, rhyming that: "Who his foul tail with paper wipes, Shall at his ballocks leave some chips.
6) bollocks : (or ballocks) Vulgar term used for testicles.
7) Beckett's Molloy expresses it, for example, when he remarks, 'I began at the beginning, like an old ballocks, can you imagine that?'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballocks
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballocks with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballocks
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballocks in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballocks.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballocks. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballocks
Compound Sentences with ballocks
Complex Sentences with ballocks
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballocks