balletic in a sentence
1) The dance is highly balletic, with operatic movements incorporated.
2) Her long willowy legs splayed outwards into a balletic second.
3) Small balletic Pieces - numerous items from various ballets.
4) Whelan spent most of her life achieving heights of classical balletic accomplishments.
balletic example sentences5) A balletic leap from Alan Knott to dismiss Clive Lloyd.
6) The acrobatic action and swinging swords seem almost balletic until you absorb their brutality.
7) balletic twirls and painterly flourishes colonize the visual landscape.
8) Schoolchildren could spend days or weeks drilling for athletic and balletic displays in his honour.
9) Through his work, Louis developed the original concept of balletic grandeur we see today.
10) Modern dance refused aspects of classical ballet and broke away from codified movements and balletic narrative structures.
11) Just finished is Northsea balletic Spicebush, a rollickingly difficult piece for solo string bass.
12) He and his nurse engage in a balletic aerial dance ("Extraordinary Girl").
13) Another form of gameplay comes from the style and grace associated with Woo's balletic firefights.
14) He held the bat high on the handle and his cover drive was executed with balletic grace.
example sentences with balletic15) Fans of the Washington Nationals are witness to the occasionally balletic fielding prowess of Adam LaRoche .
16) Even the fight scenes obligatory in every episode are gymnastic and formalistic (though not balletic).
17) The animation is mostly fluid and extremely well done which gives the action sequences an almost balletic grace.
18) While the bullet of high sectional density are commonly available none have the high balletic coefficients for target shooting.
19) An almost balletic, decidedly athletic and heart-stopping feat orchestrated to the melodies of a quartet playing Catalonian music.
20) The birds swoop around and join together until they form one gigantic, swirling mass moving with almost balletic grace.
21) They are fusion of different styles and genres like jazz, light hip hop, gospel music and balletic movements.
22) The agency's Solar Dynamics Observatory watched as balletic lines of light swirled and grew to produce the M-class flare.
23) From this impressively absurd premise, John Woo fashioned easily his most satisfying English-language film, a feast of balletic lunacy.
24) I Remember a Channel 13 profile on her and Maxim where both talked about how their harsh balletic training affected them.
25) Somebody likes more athletics, some more balletic, some like Swan Lake ... who's right, who's wrong?
26) THE WINTER Olympic sports of figure skating and ice hockey should provide a fascinating backdrop full of balletic grace and full-blooded aggression.
27) Needless to say, Tchaikovsky melodic gifts could barely exert themselves more brilliantly throughout, considering that each step and harmonic shift had to be coordinated to a balletic gesture.
28) Le Chant du Rossignol is much more animated and characterful with a more sharply focused recording, but hardly rescues the disc from the ball and chain of balletic torpor.
29) A vertical slice has a completely different structure to a horizontal one, and the balletic movement of the central figure as he wades knee-deep in mindless meatbags is beautiful in its own right.
30) At New Year, compare the joyous skating in Moscow, the balletic conducting of Carlos Kleiber in Vienna (whose grace shone through his shapeless suit!) - with the Trafalgar Square mob!
31) Swordplay as a dance; not balletic excess, but a modern thing, spare and graceful and without a single wasted motion.
32) The exhibition will include several new bronzes depicting both balletic and modern styles of dance including a commission recently completed titled Faerie Dance (pictured).
33) There are many "balletic" or lyrical styles of contemporary dance (no toe shoes) that I think you would be brilliant at!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balletic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balletic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balletic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balletic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balletic.
20 examples of simple sentences of balletic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balletic
Compound Sentences with balletic
Complex Sentences with balletic
Compound-Complex Sentences with balletic