ballet lesson in a sentence
1) The girls were given a ballet lesson.
2) She is taking ballet lessons and studying nursing.
3) She danced, took ballet lessons and enjoyed the outdoors.
4) At the age of three, Taylor began taking ballet lessons.
ballet lesson example sentences5) ballet lessons, oops, must sign up quickly.
6) She started ballet lessons at three and soon was learning to ride horses.
7) Maybe it is a mnemonic cramp from childhood ballet lessons.
8) To earn money he organized bridge parties and his wife occasionally gave ballet lessons.
9) Mr. Moseby also took ballet lessons and is a very good dancer.
10) Maybe take some ballet lessons to make yourself a more graceful under pressure .
11) De Valois started attending ballet lessons in 1908 at the age of 10.
12) Their introduction shows the American group getting a ballet lesson from the Russian coach.
13) In addition, Coleman was influenced by classical music, thanks to her ballet lessons.
14) Could this be because ballet lessons are now a very middle-class thing, like ponies?
example sentences with ballet15) The family often took tramping trips, and scrimped to send Maire to ballet lessons.
16) At the same time, Mr. Kolenkhov arrives and begins Essie's ballet lesson.
17) I did, as a little girl in England, take ballet lessons - all little girls did.
18) Farrar had taken Tim and Kelly to the hockey game, while Green took Kate to ballet lessons.
19) My oldest son learned to drive so he could help transport the others to ballet lessons and soccer practices.
20) Mýa started ballet lessons in 1982 when she was only two and jazz and tap when she was four.
21) Oksana: I started taking ballet lessons when I was three and a half and I still take dance classes.
22) She had given up her ballet lessons; she wasn't really any better at ballet than at the piano.
23) The dog decides that any time a mouse can beat HIM up, he ought to take up ballet lessons.
24) He was persuaded to allow her to have ballet lessons with Enrico Cecchetti, who accompanied the troupe coaching the dancers.
25) Grace's daughter Peggy had ballet lessons from Seraphina Astafieva, whose most famous pupils were Alicia Markova and Anton Dolin.
26) Banfield noticed her granddaughter's passion for the performing arts and enrolled her in piano, tap dance, and ballet lessons.
27) During each training session, the subjects in the E group were exposed to WBV treatment before their usual ballet lesson with C group.
How to use ballet in a sentence28) If you can't stop your six- to 10-years-olds from tapping their feet, be sure to take advantage of the free ballet lessons, also offered from September through December.
29) As for our Henry III, he was a radar mechanic in the US military and thanks to his interest in opera and ballet he used his GI Bill to pay for ballet lessons before joining the New York Ballet.
30) Black had taken part in national competitive dancing, taking jazz, hip-hop, tap, and ballet lessons, since young and at one point was training to perform on Broadway.
31) She began taking ballet lessons at the age of three and continued to dance throughout her youth, but she did not envision herself becoming a classical ballerina.
32) Janice wants the male models to work on their movement so she orders them into dance belts and tights for a ballet lesson.
33) These include swimming and ballet lessons, daily phonics activities, an introduction to numbers, and a focus on developing good listening skills.
34) All three brothers took ballet lessons in their childhood, which Emanuel says "hardened us and taught us that if you do something unusual, people will take potshots at you.
35) This sequence transitions into one showing Rivera at the barre in dance class, where she took ballet lessons three times a week under the tutelage of her mentor, Doris Jones.
36) Billy arrives for his first private ballet lesson bringing with him things to inspire a special dance for the audition ("Dear Billy (Mum's Letter)").
37) Shaw started ballet lessons at the age of two and by the age of three was attending the Lupino and Freelance Dance school, where she trained in all forms of dance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballet lesson
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballet lesson with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballet lesson
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballet lesson in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballet lesson.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballet lesson. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballet lesson
Compound Sentences with ballet lesson
Complex Sentences with ballet lesson
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballet lesson