ball travel in a sentence
1) Assume that balls travel with constant velocity.
2) The cannon ball travels forward this distance before striking the ground.
3) I think that ball is still travelling .
4) The ball traveled 34 yards in the air and fell incomplete .
ball travel example sentences5) Hot and humid results in the ball travelling further.
6) Carry: How far the ball travels through the air.
7) The ball traveled over the protective net behind the home plate area.
8) Flight : the way a ball travels through the air.
9) The ball travelled so fast that Adam Bogdan lost sight of it.
10) The ball travelled approximately 130 m, one of the longest sixes in history.
11) Some fans swear the ball traveled 580 feet; others say it was only 500.
12) Any hit ball travelling less than 5 feet in front of the plate is considered foul.
13) The ball travels in the air, and there is no net force upon it.
14) After being shaken, the Neptune balls travel down a conveyor belt and are cut up.
example sentences with ball15) The ball travels the same spot and way (starting at his pelvis) every time.
16) The ball travels the distance you have nominated, plus the score of the Artillery dice.
17) A ball travels across the screen, bouncing off the top and side walls of the screen.
18) A ball travelling to the right would be depicted as a line with a positive slope.
19) Example of a causal relationship: Jane is the cause of the ball traveling to Dick.
20) A succession of frames builds up a record of the path along which the ball has travelled .
21) Outside of the foot - Used when the ball is travelling across in front of the player.
22) A hitter must decide where to swing before the ball has traveled half of its 400-millisecond journey home.
23) They are allowed to measure the distance the ball travels when the cannon is fired at one particular angle.
24) Loft: The time and distance that a thrown bowling ball travels in the air before contacting the lane surface.
25) After taking a two, he squirts an inside edge onto his boot and the ball travels to backward point.
26) These helmets were made with earflaps on both sides and were capable of withstanding a ball traveling at up to 120 mph.
27) The ball traveled 469 feet, flying past the 'Big Mac Land' sign into the second deck in left field.
How to use ball in a sentence28) In proper swing mechanics – you know not to "reach" for the outside pitch – you don't think about it – you just let the ball travel a bit deeper.
29) The direction the ball travels is northeast to southwest, so a righty throws from the northside and the lefty on the south side.
30) It emerged that his ball had travelled at speed straight upwards under his top and lodged snugly in his oxter: from one damp, overgrown hazard directly into another.
31) With a radial liner the balls travel for one revolution of the raceway and are then deflected back to the start point by an insert known as the liner.
32) I have developed a computer spreadsheet that simulates the path a golf ball travels through the air as well as the collision between the various golf clubs and the golf ball.
33) A player running towards his opponents' goal line may throw the ball towards a colleague who is behind him but because of the thrower's own momentum the ball travels forward relative to the ground.
34) Experience has taught them that if the ball travels in the wrong direction, it is quite possible that the club will follow the same trajectory immediately afterwards.
35) The 18 – hole course measures in excess of 7,000 yards, but plays shorter as the ball travels much longer because of the high altitude.
36) Note that while initiates cannot be interrupted when they cast Brushfire, they can and should be stunned, to reduce the number of fiery balls travelling around the arena.
37) With players increasingly taking three-point shots, the increased force of the long throw results in the ball traveling farther after it bounces.
38) I would also deduct that the ball travels so much higher that the extra weight of the gravity force built up from a longer drop keeps most rimmed shots from falling soft enough to drop through.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ball travel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ball travel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ball travel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ball travel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ball travel.
20 examples of simple sentences of ball travel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ball travel
Compound Sentences with ball travel
Complex Sentences with ball travel
Compound-Complex Sentences with ball travel