ball red in a sentence
1) The ball is perhaps red or round because it is red.
2) In the AFL, the balls are red for day matches and yellow for night matches.
3) If the first ball was red then the above formula is used with __FORMULA__ reduced by one.
4) The probability that the second ball picked is red depends on whether the first ball was red or white.
ball red example sentences5) Is asking whether "1+1=2" is true fundamentally different from asking whether a ball is red ?
6) Thus we might say 'the ball is red and round because the ball is red and the ball is round'.
7) Thus we might say 'the ball is red and round because the ball is red and the ball is round'.
8) If the ball on is red and both the nominated and ball on are potted, then each ball potted is scored as a red, as would be typical if it were not a free ball.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ball red
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ball red with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ball red
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ball red in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ball red.
20 examples of simple sentences of ball red. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ball red
Compound Sentences with ball red
Complex Sentences with ball red
Compound-Complex Sentences with ball red