ball inbounded in a sentence
1) The ball was inbounded to Michael Jordan, who went for a jump shot.
2) Other times, we never left the inbounder to trap after the ball was inbounded .
3) Newlee wanted Idaho to give a foul – it had only committed five – once the ball was inbounded .
4) But the play was ruled invalid because the game clock had not been properly reset when the ball was inbounded .
ball inbounded example sentences5) He's just flapping his arms around and not concentrating on actively blocking the inbound pass and hardly reacts when the ball is inbounded .
6) Parker had committed a big error, fouling Paul before the ball was inbounded with 31 seconds left and the score tied at 101-101.
7) The ball was inbounded to a person who jumped from the front court, caught the ball in mid-air, and landed in the back court.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ball inbounded
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ball inbounded with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ball inbounded
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ball inbounded in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ball inbounded.
20 examples of simple sentences of ball inbounded. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ball inbounded
Compound Sentences with ball inbounded
Complex Sentences with ball inbounded
Compound-Complex Sentences with ball inbounded