balbriggan in a sentence
1) balbriggan Rugby Club was originally founded in 1925.
2) balbriggan Church, Co. Dublin. 1923.
3) The 2011 census population was 19,960 for balbriggan and its environs.
4) Near Balbriggan, there was a wonderful view of sea and river.
balbriggan example sentences5) Fitzwilliam arrived in Balbriggan, Ireland on 4 January 1795.
6) The Department of Foreign Affairs has located a passport production facility in Balbriggan.
7) balbriggan Town Hall served as home to balbriggan Town Council until 2014.
8) balbriggan Town Hall served as home to balbriggan Town Council until 2014.
9) Adjudicator Barry Cassin from balbriggan praised the officials for their resilience.
10) balbriggan Market House is a 5-bay two-storey building dating from 1811.
11) balbriggan () is a large town in the northern part of Fingal, Ireland.
12) The attack received much international attention due to Balbriggan's position close to foreign news correspondents in Dublin.
13) Balrothery balbriggan Tennis Club Tennis Ireland approved club serving Balrothery, balbriggan and surrounding areas.
14) Balrothery balbriggan Tennis Club Tennis Ireland approved club serving Balrothery, balbriggan and surrounding areas.
example sentences with balbriggan15) There are two large secondary schools in the town: Loreto balbriggan and balbriggan Community College.
16) There are two large secondary schools in the town: Loreto balbriggan and balbriggan Community College.
17) At the other end, the existing Northern Commuter line between Malahide and balbriggan would be electrified.
18) IWW ended 2008 with shows in Enniscorthy, Wexford on December 6 and balbriggan on December 7.
19) He holidayed with family, including an aunt in Balbriggan, cousins in Sligo and others in Drogheda.
20) Large urban centres include Blanchardstown, Swords, Balbriggan, Castleknock, Howth, Malahide and Portmarnock.
21) The R132 dual-carriageway by-passes the centre of Swords, and runs south to Dublin Airport and north to Balbriggan.
22) balbriggan is 32 km north of Dublin city, on the Belfast–Dublin main line of the Irish rail network.
23) Balbriggan, in my own constituency, is the only place in County Dublin where it is allowed to take place.
24) Players hail from Balbriggan, Stamullen, Naul, Drogheda, Skerries, Rush, Lusk and Swords.
25) Join longtime MS Ireland supporter Deric Hartigan on the 27th September for a Charity Night for us in Balbriggan.
26) Join longtime MS Ireland supporter Deric Hartigan as he leaves the 3e studios to MC a charity night for us in Balbriggan.
27) balbriggan Golf Club (balbriggan Golf Club) is an 18-hole parkland golf course, about 30 km north of Dublin city, established in 1945, and redeveloped 2007–2009.
28) balbriggan Golf Club (balbriggan Golf Club) is an 18-hole parkland golf course, about 30 km north of Dublin city, established in 1945, and redeveloped 2007–2009.
29) The 3 senior teams currently play in the Leinster Senior League and work has now been completed on their new clubhouse located in Bremore, Balbriggan.
30) These are often mentioned in John Wayne movies – 'he put his balbriggans on' – and both Queen Victoria and the Czarina of Russia also wore "balbriggans".
31) balbriggan was also the location of the 19th-century Smith's Stocking Mill, which made stockings as well as men's "Long-Johns" called balbriggans.
32) The Sunshine Fund owns a purpose-built holiday home from the beach in Balbriggan, North Dublin, where it has been running these holidays since 1935.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balbriggan
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balbriggan with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balbriggan
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balbriggan in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balbriggan.
20 examples of simple sentences of balbriggan. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balbriggan
Compound Sentences with balbriggan
Complex Sentences with balbriggan
Compound-Complex Sentences with balbriggan