balata in a sentence
1) These balata balls are no longer made today.
2) Rubber tapping – or balata bleeding as it was called – was an important economic activity.
3) Players that played balata balls for feel, spin and control, did so while sacrificing significant distance.
4) Three such camps still located within the city limits today are Ein Beit al-Ma', balata and Askar.
balata example sentences5) Most of the balata bleeding in Guyana took place in the foothills of the Kanuku Mountains in the Rupununi.
6) What I found was that the hard, two piece balls of the time were significantly longer than the balata balls.
7) Witnesses from the balata camp, however, say the Israelis opened fire without warning and then took the body away.
8) Before 1967, the tomb was still located in a field in the village of balata on the outskirts of Nablus.
9) Doubt if we 'd see balata, though I'm sure science would come to the rescue with a similar synthetic product.
10) It is located on the road-side from balata to 'Askar, at the end of a row of fine fig trees.
11) I have witnessed the siege of the balata refugee camp, seeing with my own eyes the level of ongoing repression and humiliation that the occupation entails.
12) In the department of the French colonies some wire is shown covered with a gum called "balata," brought from the French African settlement of Senegal.
13) Before advancing on Nablus and Balata, the 10th Division fought and marched for two days through the hills and gulleys of Mount Ephraim, suffering about 800 casualties but capturing 1,223 prisoners.
14) The Régiment Mixte de Marche de Cavalerie, with two armoured cars, entered Nablus while the 14th Light Horse Regiment linked with the 29th and 30th Brigades (10th Division, XX Corps) at Balata.
example sentences with balata15) As all objectives had now been won, no further attacks were required of the XX Corps, which captured thousands of prisoners in the area and at Nablus and Balata.
16) Von Oppen ordered units from the 16th and 19th Divisions (Asia Corps) to take up a rearguard position either side of the El Funduq to Deir Sheraf road while Asia Corps bivouacked near Balata.
17) The airmen counted about 600 horse-drawn wagons and guns between balata and Khurbet Ferweh, a further 200 wagons beyond them, and from Ain Shibleh a mass of cavalry and transport, heading northeast.
18) The last reconnaissance of the day reported fires burning at Nablus and at Ottoman army dumps at Balata, indicating the whole Ottoman line from El Lubban to the Jordan, was in retreat.
19) balata retreated first to Enna and from there to Calabria on the Italian mainland, where he may have hoped to gather more troops.
20) Soon after that, Balata, who seems to have taken over the functions, if not the title, of the imperial "strategos" on the island, appeared nearby with a Byzantine force.
22) The sewage system, established n the early 1950s, also connects the refugee camps of Balata, Askar and Ein Beit al-Ma'.
23) The city and the refugee camps of balata and Askar constituted the center of "knowhow" for the production and operation of the rockets in the West Bank.
24) During the Jordanian period, the adjacent villages of Rafidia, balata al-Balad, al-Juneid and Askar were annexed to the Nablus's municipality.
25) Later known as "Vía de la Plata" ("plata" means "silver" in Spanish, but in this case it is a false cognate of an Arabic word "balata"), part of the fan of the Way of Saint James.
26) I was working with another volunteer, Brian Avery, to coordinate the team that would maintain a human rights witness in the balata refugee camp on the outskirts of Nablus.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balata
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balata with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balata
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balata in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balata.
20 examples of simple sentences of balata. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balata
Compound Sentences with balata
Complex Sentences with balata
Compound-Complex Sentences with balata