balance shaft in a sentence
1) Vibration is reduced with twin balance shafts .
2) The balance shaft on the left has been lightened.
3) The 1.8 does not have any balance shafts .
4) The cylinder block was redesigned for use with a balance shaft .
balance shaft example sentences5) It also did not have a balance shaft .
6) The 2.5L gained balance shafts and an increase of power.
7) It came with a six-speed gearbox and balance shaft .
8) The balance shafts are relocated from the cylinder block to oil pan module.
9) The four-cylinder engine received an in-pan oil filter element and balance shaft .
10) Two balance shafts ensure tremendous smoothness.
11) A balance shaft in the engine's alloy crankcase provides for greater smoothness.
12) A balance shaft on the bottom of the engine offset the primary dynamic imbalance.
13) This engine was similar to the Camry's engine except for the balance shafts .
14) It added balance shafts and became the famous "3800" V6 for 1988, with 165 hp.
example sentences with balance15) Above 2.0 L, most modern inline-four engines now use balance shafts to eliminate the secondary vibrations.
16) The V8-based design of the 195 had no such balance shafts, and costs prohibited adding them.
17) An inline six engine is in perfect primary and secondary mechanical balance, without the use of a balance shaft .
18) Unlike most other angles, 60-degree V6 engines can be made acceptably smooth without the need for balance shafts .
19) An inline four cylinder or V6 engine without a balance shaft will experience secondary dynamic imbalance, resulting in engine vibration.
20) The two-piece steel-aluminum oil pan features in-pan integrated oil-pump assembly driven by the balance shaft with a shorter inverted-tooth chain.
21) In 1995, the Quad 4 engines received balance shafts, and a direct driven power steering off the intake camshaft.
22) Counterweights on the crankshaft and possible a counter rotating balance shaft are required to compensate for the first order rocking motions.
23) The 4G63 is composed of an iron engine block and aluminum cylinder head and is equipped with balance shafts for smooth operation.
24) For the 1992 model year, the 4.3L had its block design modified to allow a balance shaft to be installed.
25) The balance shafts are only there to lessen vibration for a smooth idle, and removing them will not harm the engine.
26) While not very powerful at 31 PS, the two-cylinder engine was surprisingly smooth-running thanks to the use of twin balance shafts .
27) After spending a considerable amount of time machining it (cast iron) I found the benefit of the lightened balance shaft to be barely noticeable and the vibration a real problem.
How to use balance in a sentence28) No balance shafts .
29) Some have an expansion plug where balance gear stub shafts can be installed, and some have no holes drilled for the stub shafts.
30) Due to the balance afforded by horizontally opposed cylinders, the crankshaft requires less weighting and there is no need to install balance shafts .
31) The balance shaft on the 4.3L is installed above the top timing gear, and runs through the top of the lifter valley.
32) Because they are not at the ideal 90° angle for a V8, they require a counter-rotating balance shaft and offset split crankpins for complete smoothness. 72° V8 engines have been used in modern racing.
33) Manufacturers employ a variety of technologies to reduce or damp these vibrations, such as engine balance shafts, rubber engine mounts, and tire weights.
34) Honda G20A also with an undersquare design, was originally introduced with a balance shaft driven at the crankshaft speed to counter the wiggling vibration caused by the 6.
35) Both the 8V and 16V variants used the same engine block series, the 16V versions didn't use the different block like the automotive B2x4 with balance shafts .
36) In addition to the 16 Valve head, these motors were equipped with twin counter rotating external balance shafts and the engine block itself differs from the 8V redblock.
37) The 1994-1999 Celica and 1991-1995 MR2 5S-FEs lack these balance shafts, so any 5S-FE engine with balance shafts likely came from a Camry.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balance shaft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balance shaft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balance shaft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balance shaft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balance shaft.
20 examples of simple sentences of balance shaft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balance shaft
Compound Sentences with balance shaft
Complex Sentences with balance shaft
Compound-Complex Sentences with balance shaft