balanitis in a sentence
1) Two other abnormal conditions requiring circumcision are balanitis and paraphimosis.
2) balanitis is an infection of the foreskin.
3) balanitis occurs when the glans (the head of the penis) becomes inflamed.
4) It also causes a vulvitis and vaginitis in women and a balanitis in men.
balanitis example sentences5) In modern medicine, circumcision may be used as treatment for severe phimosis or recurrent balanitis.
6) An important consideration is that balanitis xerotica obliterans usually develops after the age of 5 years.
7) It's thick and sticky balanitis I have that I'm 60 which back to Viagra Pill the doctor.
8) If the inability to do so becomes problematic (pathological phimosis), which is commonly due to the skin disease balanitis xerotica obliterans (BXO), circumcision is the preferred treatment option.
9) Doctors continued to promote it, however, as good penile hygiene and as a preventive for a handful of conditions local to the penis: balanitis, phimosis, and penile cancer.
10) I can tell you that there is a much higher incidence of yeast infections, irritant dermatitis, and other causes of balanitis with uncircumcised males than there is with circumcised.
11) Most cases of pathological phimosis result from balanitis xerotica obliterans, while the remainder may be due to a different, distinct fibrotic disease.
12) Plainly a single attack of balanitis, which is sometimes seen in boys with fully retractile foreskins, is not a sufficient indication for circumcision.
13) Despite the clinical impression that balanitis is common in young boys, the only detailed study of this condition reported an incidence of 4% in all boys aged up to 14.
14) Although spontaneous resolution, successful medical treatment, and, recently, laser treatment for balanitis xerotica obliterans have been reported, circumcision remains the mainstay of treatment.
example sentences with balanitis15) Why this 1% of 17 year olds still had a non-retractile foreskin was not stated, but data from a subsequent study suggest that they were probably suffering from balanitis xerotica obliterans.
16) Religious considerations apart, the commonest indications for circumcision in current surgical practice are phimosis, preputial adhesions, ballooning of the foreskin, and balanitis.
17) Balanitis, which is an inflammation of the head of the penis, has many causes, and there's one of them that never goes away.
18) Q. Hi - about 12 months ago my boyfriend (who I have been with for a couple of years)was diagnosed with a condition called 'balanitis' and it has been difficult to treat.
19) " Inferior hygiene has been associated with balanitis, though excessive washing can cause non-specific dermatitis.
20) Phimosis, balanitis and balanoposthitis
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balanitis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balanitis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balanitis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balanitis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balanitis.
20 examples of simple sentences of balanitis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balanitis
Compound Sentences with balanitis
Complex Sentences with balanitis
Compound-Complex Sentences with balanitis