balance bridge in a sentence
1) He failed the balance bridge in his first attempt.
2) She competed in the 6th Competition, but failed the First Stage's balance Bridge.
3) She returned for the 7th competition, but failed the balance bridge by ripping it and dropping out of contention.
4) In the 3rd competition, she failed the barrel roll, in the 4th, she failed the balance bridge and in the 7th, she cleared the log jam, but couldn't reach the flying pillar in time and failed there.
balance bridge example sentences5) Former Japanese adult model and AV star turned TV personality and singer Nao Oikawa appeared in the 5th competition, where she failed the balance Bridge.
6) And because the De Ville Trésor has a gold case, the balance bridge is in solid red gold, a hallmark of all Co-Axial timepieces in gold.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balance bridge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balance bridge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balance bridge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balance bridge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balance bridge.
20 examples of simple sentences of balance bridge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balance bridge
Compound Sentences with balance bridge
Complex Sentences with balance bridge
Compound-Complex Sentences with balance bridge