balance a budget in a sentence
1) Every year, the federal government sets and balances a budget... do you?
2) Linda is a business woman who knows how to balance a budget and manage money.
3) Anyone can balance a budget if you are willing to throw people under the bus.
4) Who knows, 'they' might surprise us and learn to balance a budget.
balance a budget example sentences5) The idea of balanced budgets being virtuous is ridiculous ; balancing a budget is merely for show.
6) Balancing a budget is critical but surely not the main game or the most important question.
7) Telling someone " I'll pay you tomorrow instead of today" isn't balancing a budget.
8) Combined, thats $1.34 trillion in savings, which makes balancing a budget much easier.
9) Balancing a budget compels choice .
10) And in the long run, a stronger economy is the surest way to balance a budget.
11) So, Social Security has nothing to do with balancing a budget or erasing or lowering the deficit.
12) The actual job of our legislators is to balance a budget and maintain state services–which is what the Democrats accomplished during their four years in the majority.
13) Before the remaining guests can leave, Muriel reveals that her experience running the family's household gave her the knowledge how to balance a budget and that the hotel can make a profit.
14) All I have to say is that it's easy to balance a budget when you're receiving subsidies rather than paying for them.
example sentences with balance15) Balancing the US budget is a myth, purposefully stated to keep the citizens flailing about trying to balance a budget that is intentionally designed to be mathematically impossible to balance.
16) Setting the overall budget for the coming year, members heard the authority remains under pressure to balance a budget deficit as the Local Government Finance Settlement was lower than expected.
17) If you 'd bothered to check when a Republican last balanced a budget, you would find that it was in 1957 under Eisenhower.
18) Interest groups often package " sin taxes" on alcohol, tobacco, and other products as a win-win that disincentivizes substance abuse and raises revenue, but it's a precarious way to balance a budget.
19) People with good paying skill jobs pay taxes too and the government needs it taxes, since it does not know how to balance a budget.
20) An increase in tax revenue for the government ($81 Billion) – an important consideration for this key decision maker trying to balance a budget; and
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balance a budget
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balance a budget with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balance a budget
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balance a budget in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balance a budget.
20 examples of simple sentences of balance a budget. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balance a budget
Compound Sentences with balance a budget
Complex Sentences with balance a budget
Compound-Complex Sentences with balance a budget