bake pastry in a sentence
1) Fresh bread and pastries are baked daily.
2) Lard was used for baking pastries and seasoning some dishes.
3) Breakfast was gorgeous with usual continental selections plus freshly baked pastries which were delicious!
4) The pastry is baked until it is completely dry and a nice brown color.
bake pastry example sentences5) Empanadas de manzana: a baked pastry filled with baked apples and cinnamon.
6) bake the pastry on a low heat for 20 to 25 minutes until light golden.
7) A generous continental breakfast is available daily, including freshly baked pastries, cold meats and cheeses.
8) At the café, Edith has baked a pastry and put the pill in it.
9) Empanadas: a stuffed baked pastry, filled with meat, onions and other condiments.
10) You can brown roasts or bake golden pastries perfectly, in a fraction of the time.
11) Bridie, baked pastry filled with spiced beef and onions, from Forfar, Scotland.
12) Come and enjoy a selection of freshly baked pastries, cakes, baguettes and a good cup of coffee.
13) Top up your breakfast with a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fruit, toast and freshly baked warm pastries .
14) Snacks include chocolate bars, biscuits, cakes and pastries baked by our chefs, fresh fruit platters and ice cream.
example sentences with bake15) But your patience will pay off as the fragrance of freshly baked pastries wafts over you as you enter the store .
16) Made to order omelets, delicious baked pastries, along with fresh fruit provide a meal that is far above the ordinary.
17) Coconut oil was heavily used in the US at one time, being used for baking, pastries, frying, and theater popcorn.
18) Eclair the dessert is usually describe as an oblong "cream puff", a baked pastry with cream filling and chocolate coating on top.
19) The changing menu includes homemade soups, locally baked bread, fresh baked pastries, espresso drinks, coffee, tea, an assortment of wines and locally brewed beers.
20) You go into a café where the sight and smell of freshly baked Danish pastries hits you squarely in the face as you walk through the door.
21) Revered for its sumptuous breakfasts, River Café offers an assortment of freshly baked pastries, cakes and muffins complimented by a café style menu.
22) Now, the pastry is baked at a high temperature for five minutes to set the crust and then the oven temperature is lowered and the pastry is baked until firm, dry, and lightly golden brown.
23) Now, the pastry is baked at a high temperature for five minutes to set the crust and then the oven temperature is lowered and the pastry is baked until firm, dry, and lightly golden brown.
24) Alfajores consist of two or more layers of this baked pastry, and is usually filled with either manjar blanco (a caramel-colored, sweet, creamy filling made with milk and sugar) or molasses.
25) Although a second protest was expected the following day, it never emerged and police spent the day drinking coffee and eating cookies and pastries baked at the Watergate East's pastry shop.
26) In Spain, on this night, special pastries are baked, known as "bones of the holy" (Spanish: "Huesos de Santo") and put them on the graves of the churchyard, a practice that continues to this day.
27) The idea was to provide a lure with a range of 'daily bread' savouries but then to tempt customers, once inside, with freshly baked pastries, brownies and layered sponge cakes.
28) I entered the sun-drenched family area and was greeted by a display of freshly baked pastries – cookies, rice krispy, fudd volcano, apple pie, and pecan pie.
29) Pasty, Cornish baked pastry filled with beef and potato, from Cornwall, England
30) (As an aside, from my experience with other baked pastries from silicone molds, they mostly have this odd shine too.
31) Note on defrosting frozen baked brioche pastries : Defrost, still in the plastic wrap or in the container, in the refrigerator.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bake pastry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bake pastry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bake pastry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bake pastry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bake pastry.
20 examples of simple sentences of bake pastry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bake pastry
Compound Sentences with bake pastry
Complex Sentences with bake pastry
Compound-Complex Sentences with bake pastry