bairn in a sentence
1) She must need to feed the bairn.
2) My sister just lets the bairns roam.
3) They knew I was ready to drop the bairn.
4) What were the bairns told at school about the war?
bairn example sentences5) Don't say anything about the bairn being here.
6) It was quite enough, we said, for a bairn.
7) What'll come o' me wife and bairns?
8) Well it seemed it the bairn's been in.
9) You're still only a bairn, Ruth love.
10) Bot with my bairns past for till beg my meat.
11) But how was it, so far away, my bairn?
12) And there we were, huddled together like bairns.
13) And did all the bairns wear t All the girls wear these?
14) I had the bairn straight away.
example sentences with bairn15) Their bairn's always being sick!
16) And what about bairns, would they keep them in?
17) She's twenty-one now, she's no bairn.
18) But the bairns aren't feart like they used to be.
19) Mickey had rang up the social worker and he had taken the bairn.
20) She was after keeping the bairn.
21) How old's the wee bairn?
22) And what was it like as a small bairn Pharay then?
23) It is of children in church, or bairns in the kirk.
24) She helped some bairns when she was living in the Australian outback.
25) See folk well maybe bairns plying in boats right up to the cathedral.
26) And what was it like for for a bairn on on Pharay?
27) Makin' soup an' stovies, bairns comin' in from school.
How to use bairn in a sentence28) YOU know, of course (the bairns do) what cheese is made backwards.
29) I've seen the type of bairns that go in and out of them.
30) They gave us some time back afterwards, because of the bairn having an operation.
31) It's not only them that suffer - it's the bairns as well.
32) Men were aye fools over bairns, as if there wasn't aye another one about!
33) They have to be or the bairns would knock a rise oot o'them.
34) Most people know some dialect words: for example, bairn for child in Scottish English.
35) It was dangerous on the roads for bairns as usually the horses with running with the carts.
36) IF THERE are two tomatoes on horseback, asked our bairns, which one's the cowboy?
37) But as the bairn said, she hadn't a key, it was on her mother.
38) It's yes not aye, it's child not bairn, it's nothing not nowt.
39) If I got him a chop I'd have a sausage or an egg with the bairns.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bairn
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bairn with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bairn
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bairn in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bairn.
20 examples of simple sentences of bairn. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bairn
Compound Sentences with bairn
Complex Sentences with bairn
Compound-Complex Sentences with bairn