bailout terms in a sentence
1) Were the tough bailout terms some sort of belated punishment ?
2) March 19, 2013: Cypriot MPs reject the bailout terms.
3) Portugal's government is lobbying the EU and IMF for more lenient bailout terms.
4) Greenberg's lawsuit complains that bailout terms for AIG were far harsher than those offered to other companies.
bailout terms example sentences5) They also warn though that the tough bailout terms are a fresh sign of waning solidarity among euro-zone member states .
6) And indeed, the EU also announced over the weekend that the bailout terms for Ireland and Portugal would be loosened.
7) With this in mind, a vote on the bailout's terms in the Bundestag, the more powerful lower house of the German parliament, will be closely watched today.
8) With Cyprus set to plunge into a deep recession because of harsh bailout terms that target bank deposits, the big question is: which country could be next?
9) However, officials insisted there was no need for alarm because the Cyprus bailout terms were a one-off that would not be repeated.
10) The companies' regulator, the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which is responsible for the bailout terms, declined to comment on Berkowitz's letter.
11) - Greece may seek to ease its debt burden by renegotiating its bailout terms, the Greek finance minister said on Monday.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bailout terms
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bailout terms with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bailout terms
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bailout terms in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bailout terms.
20 examples of simple sentences of bailout terms. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bailout terms
Compound Sentences with bailout terms
Complex Sentences with bailout terms
Compound-Complex Sentences with bailout terms