bailout package in a sentence
1) The bailout package totaled $306 billion.
2) Those countries have been forced on to austerity through bailout packages.
3) The $700 billion financial system bailout package allows this type of program.
4) On 21 February 2012, the Eurogroup finalized the second bailout package.
bailout package example sentences5) In 2011, a bailout package to Reliance backed BSES was offered.
6) Hardly could anyone argue that bailout package for the Greek economy is too small.
7) The IMF approved on 20 August 1997, another bailout package of $3.9 billion.
8) On October 3, 2008, President Bush signed the $700 billion bailout package.
9) Cyprus last week imposed a levy on all bank depositors to fund € 10-billion bailout package.
10) Moscow can ill-afford to improve the $15 billion financial bailout package it offered in December.
11) Without a bailout package and without liquidity from the ECB, several banks will likely go bankrupt.
12) So, late last week the ministers at a meeting in Brussels finally decided on a bailout package.
13) Naturally, much will depend on how he fares politically in the current turmoil surrounding the bailout package.
14) The bill's rejection throws into doubt the $13 billion international bailout package needed to forestall a default.
example sentences with bailout15) On 3 November 2011 the promised Greek referendum on the bailout package was withdrawn by Prime Minister Papandreou.
16) And on March 19, to Brussels's surprise, the Cypriot Parliament overwhelmingly rejected the bailout package.
17) Since we last checked in he's reminded everyone that the current bailout package is still on the table.
18) Cypriot lawmakers are expected to vote Friday on new measures they hope will qualify the country for a bailout package .
19) May 2 – The eurozone and the International Monetary Fund agree to a €110 billion bailout package for Greece.
20) Senator Dodd's Homeownership Preservation and Protection Act of 2007 should be added to the Wall Street bailout package.
21) An emergency bailout package for the airline industry was passed, and stocks fell dramatically when markets re-opened the following week.
22) Greek media outlets reported early Friday afternoon that an alternative bailout package proposed by Cyprus has been rejected by the troika .
23) For the first time in the euro crisis, common depositors are being asked to contribute to a bank bailout package.
24) The Troika behind the second bailout package defined three requirements for Greece to comply with in order to receive the money.
25) Stocks continued to rebound in the following days, helped by a bailout package in Europe to help save the euro.
26) Also on 5 May, the German parliament began debating the bailout package, as Chancellor Angela Merkel urged rapid passage.
27) Two huge banks just happened to "fail" while a huge bailout package (TARP) was being voted in Congress?
How to use bailout in a sentence28) But it's interesting to hear the IMF chief discussing such visions, rather than the nitty gritty of a bailout package.
29) The financial bailout package was for GM, Chrysler, and Ford, but failed to pass on December 11, 2008.
30) The leader of the True Finns, Timo Soini, said he did not believe that the terms of the bailout package would remain.
31) Ellicott City, Md.: Where do you think we would be today if the bank bailout package hadn't passed in September?
32) Given the depth of the crisis, bailout packages might be inevitable in order to prevent the total collapse of the financial system.
33) As part of its bailout package, Cyprus is required to sell gold that is estimated to be worth around 400 million euros.
34) A senior Finnish politician said the vote on the EU bailout package for Portugal may mention the need for investor participation, suggesting a compromise was possible.
35) The White House described the condition of the country's carmakers today as "fragile," as negotiators struggled to hammer out a possible financial bailout package before the auto giants collapse.
36) In turn, the Treasury Department and the Fed are advocating a $700 billion bailout package that would have the government purchase distressed mortgage-backed securities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bailout package
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bailout package with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bailout package
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bailout package in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bailout package.
20 examples of simple sentences of bailout package. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bailout package
Compound Sentences with bailout package
Complex Sentences with bailout package
Compound-Complex Sentences with bailout package