bailout money in a sentence
1) The company has received $173 billion in federal bailout money.
2) Citigroup has received $45 billion in federal bailout money.
3) Those two companies have received bailout money.
4) This really explains inflation and why the banks got the bailout money.
bailout money example sentences5) States were unconstitutionally forced to take bailout money to gain federal influence.
6) Does that mean Tepper has our bailout money in his pocket ?
7) Prospects are similar for the second half of this bank bailout money.
8) Ford is the only U.S automaker to forego any federal bailout money.
9) This would even affect corporations who were not recipients of federal bailout money.
10) Fannie Mae record profit : How long until it pays back bailout money?
11) The risk-adverse banks, in contrast, sat on the bailout money.
12) That would make it eligible for some of the government bailout money.
13) When it engulfed Bear Stearns, policy makers stepped in with bailout money.
14) Who's been raking in all that bailout money, after all?
example sentences with bailout15) I, like everyone I talk to, has mixed feelings about the bailout money.
16) In May 2010 Greece received the first tranche of the bailout money totaling €20bn.
17) The IMF also contributed its share in assisting Europe, allocating many billions in bailout money.
18) Critics say firms posting losses and those receiving federal bailout money should forego paying bonuses this year.
19) The change allows companies to receive bailout money and to gather deposits ( Associated Press via Yahoo!
20) DAVID GREGORY: J.P. Morgan Chase has pointed out they didn't need that bailout money.
21) Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson previously had opposed recommendations to use bailout money to help the auto manufacturers.
22) The majority of these banks have recovered with help from federal bailout money and record-low borrowing rates.
23) It's hard to support bailouts when you see the bailout money going to bonuses and executives.
24) I love my Ford Mustang and am proud that Ford did not ask for or need bailout money.
25) Shares in almost every bank that was given bailout money have remained lower than the prices the government negotiated.
26) Brown opposes a proposed multi-billion dollar tax on banks to recoup bailout money and prescribing of bank executive compensation.
27) Ordered 65 executives who took bailout money to cut their own pay until they paid back all bailout money .
How to use bailout in a sentence28) Ordered 65 executives who took bailout money to cut their own pay until they paid back all bailout money .
29) Some members of Congress want bank executives to be more accountable for what they do with bailout money.
30) PNC is the first bank to use bailout money to make an acquisition ( Associated Press via Yahoo!
31) He wanted healthy banks to participate in the program so that no stigma would be attached to bailout money.
32) Germany has pushed for slower timing on the banking union and has opposed using bailout money to directly recapitalize banks.
33) That money, paid out to 600 top executives, equals the bailout money given to 53 of the banks.
34) GMAC needs the funding to convert to a bank holding company, a necessary step to receiving the bailout money.
35) If every taxpaying American were given the bailout money Obama gave away, we'd all be $65,000,000 richer.
36) The first half of the bailout money was primarily used to buy preferred stock in banks instead of troubled mortgage assets.
37) In return for the bailout money Greece accepts "an enhanced and permanent presence on the ground" of European monitors.
38) Together, they will make up at least part of the alternative plan Cyprus hopes will secure it the bailout money.
39) During 2008, companies that received $295 billion in bailout money had spent $114 million on lobbying and campaign contributions.
40) After refusing to accept federal bailout money, Ford surprised the world by rapidly turning a profit and dramatically increasing market share.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bailout money
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bailout money with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bailout money
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bailout money in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bailout money.
20 examples of simple sentences of bailout money. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bailout money
Compound Sentences with bailout money
Complex Sentences with bailout money
Compound-Complex Sentences with bailout money