bail hostel in a sentence
1) I have had to live in a bail hostel .
2) Andrew hagans was staying at this bail hostel when he murdered Anna McGurk.
3) They unanimously supported calls for action to prevent bail hostels being used by potentially dangerous offenders.
4) He had lost his job and spent some time in bail hostels in Darlington and Northallerton.
bail hostel example sentences5) Some of the items stolen during the Oxted and Fetcham robberies were recovered from the bail hostel .
6) He'd been staying at a bail hostel in Gloucester whilst waiting for the case to come to court.
7) Also, the apartments he owns are beginning to sell because the proposed construction of a bail hostel nearby had fallen through.
8) He was remanded to an open bail hostel, but while he was there he raped and murdered office worker Anna McGurk.
9) Given Williamson's testimony that Rowe had still been at the bail hostel at this time, this placed Rowe away from the scene and therefore the subsequent crime spree.
10) Davis' fingerprints were found on porcelain figures taken during one of the robberies and later discovered in a locked cupboard inside the bail hostel .
11) In an attempt to remedy the problem, the government has made provision for 1,000 additional bail hostel places to be made available by April 1993.
12) Another factor contributing to the excessive use of custody for defendants who have not yet been convicted is the shortage of bail hostels for those who have no fixed accommodation.
13) At the Ryecroft bail hostel in Gloucester, where Hagans was living at the time, another witness said Hagans had tried to sell him a wedding ring for ten pounds, and was wearing a gold chain necklace.
14) Hagans was sent to a bail hostel, with the only restriction that he had to be in between 11 p.m. at night and 7 a.m. in the morning.
example sentences with bail15) The magistrate did not consider a barrack changing-room to be a proper address, and so I was ordered to be confined in a bail hostel in Camden Town while social reports were completed.
16) A major sub-theme is privatisation, seen in the plans to put electronic surveillance out to tender, and the running of certain penal institutions such as bail hostels by private firms.
17) Boljesic's solicitor, Donald Gordon, told Bow Street magistrates: 'He left his bail hostel and hasn't been seen since.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bail hostel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bail hostel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bail hostel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bail hostel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bail hostel.
20 examples of simple sentences of bail hostel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bail hostel
Compound Sentences with bail hostel
Complex Sentences with bail hostel
Compound-Complex Sentences with bail hostel