baggage handling in a sentence
1) The baggage handling system was eventually removed.
2) Civilian travelers are not authorized reimbursement for baggage handling.
3) T5A contains the bulk of the terminal's baggage handling system.
4) JetQuay provides private check-in, baggage handling, and immigration clearance services.
baggage handling example sentences5) Our combined force is the global leader in wheelchair, baggage handling and skycap services.
6) The baggage handling system failed completely, resulting in seven flights departing with no baggage loaded.
7) Passenger and baggage handling at Meadows Field is provided solely by DAL Global Services.
8) Later he would find out they had been re-hired by a different baggage handling company.
9) It's still not as bad as the baggage handling system at DIA, though.
10) In the vacant space left inside the train shed, new rooms were built for baggage handling.
11) However, the opening was marred by baggage handling backlogs, staff parking problems, and cancelled flights.
12) The airline has also frequently been number one in fewest cancellations, baggage handling, and fewest oversales.
13) Aerobridge and bay allocation systems broke down, queues built up throughout the airport and baggage handling broke down.
14) Applications include palletizers, packaging machinery, airline baggage handling systems, concrete block manufacturing, cranes and more.
example sentences with baggage15) Both the terminals will be equipped with an inline baggage handling system capable of Level 4 security screening system.
16) Also, there are many who have misconceptions about baggage handling and who is responsible for stealing from baggage.
17) He said there are five levels of security inbuilt into the baggage handling system involving screening machines and operator decisions .
18) The baggage handling capacity will be increased, and two new baggage carousels will cater to increased A380 traffic.
19) Initially, there were numerous problems, mostly involving baggage handling, which required the system to be operated semi-automatically.
20) Another singular feature is the baggage handling system which can handle 5,400 bags an hour, up for 3,000 earlier.
21) Passengers are also given priority with boarding and baggage handling and access to the United Club and other airline lounges.
22) The business class service includes self-service drinks, refreshments, the latest newspaper, free Internet access and free baggage handling.
23) Passenger gates and services are located on the second floor with airside baggage handling and aircraft servicing on the ground level.
24) The airport will also use a state-of-the-art security and baggage handling system as the first airport in Indonesia use it.
25) Check-in at the gate of luggage requires fees, as it requires addition to the weight calculation and last-minute baggage handling.
26) Wilfred Borg, Ground Operations Manager at Malta's Luqa airport, was questioned about Luqa's baggage handling procedures.
27) Air transportation simulation primarily involves modeling of the airport terminal operations (baggage handling, security checkpoint), and runway operations.
28) Test flights were held from 12 November until 3 January where the baggage handling, check-in and ground handling systems were tested.
29) Transfer desks and baggage handling facilities are included, and the terminal is directly connected to the airport automatic people mover system.
30) A number of the Clubs youngsters helped in the baggage handling and the setting out of hurdles, offering the chance to mix with the top stars of track and field.
31) The crews' allowance for baggage handling was carved up by the porters: if the crews objected, their baggage would remain in reception.
32) Good old airport baggage handling ripped open one of the seams about four inches and with another seven weeks of travelling to go I was glad I had something to mend it with.
33) Disabled persons and nursing mothers are provided with special facilities, including a lift, and there are pay phones, public toilets and a baggage handling hall.
34) We hope this decade will herald the dawn of seamless, people-friendly airport operations, with less red tape, plus faster visa and baggage handling.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggage handling
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggage handling with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggage handling
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggage handling in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggage handling.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggage handling. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggage handling
Compound Sentences with baggage handling
Complex Sentences with baggage handling
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggage handling