baggie in a sentence
1) A baggie filled with a leafy substance.
2) The drunk teenagers surrounding you drop whatever's in the baggie.
3) Each specimen should be in its own small box or baggie.
4) Then we stack those in a bigger baggie and freeze flat.
baggie example sentences5) I saw the baggie of blood before I saw Max.
6) Owners typically don't get everything for the baggie.
7) Cover with plastic or a baggie at first.
8) Greg's phone was dry in his zip-lock baggie.
9) Cover the sugar and put the honey jar in a plastic baggie.
10) Easier and faster than messing with a baggie.
11) Running and bouncing and ... I look at the baggie again.
12) Must have died in her baggie in the stockroom.
13) After 20 minutes I spit into a baggie and throw in garbage.
14) Carry them with you in a little baggie at all times.
example sentences with baggie15) I make my eggs in a Ziplock baggie.
16) It was often called the "Baggie" or "Hefty bag".
17) Officers also found a plastic baggie of pot in our bozo's car.
18) It was sent home in a ziplock baggie with a letter for homework.
19) A few weeks ago baggie was diagnosed with an inoperable tumor behind his eye.
20) The outer layer of baggie prevents any rips from damaging the tin foil layer.
21) baggie Book: This is another idea from the workshop that I adapted.
22) We know miracles can happen and we pray they will happen for baggie.
23) Between sessions I keep the tray in a baggie along with a wet sponge.
24) If you see this book and baggie at home, please return to school.
25) Unfortunately, he also deposited something else...a small baggie containing marijuana and cocaine.
26) Lawrence swatted the baggie out of the Officer's hand and took off running.
27) Pip sat down on a crate beside him, already opening the zip-lock baggie.
How to use baggie in a sentence28) We put it in a baggie and take it with us to restaurants.
29) Cover the cup with plastic wrap, or enclose the cup in a zip baggie.
30) His complaint was that the baggie contained real grass and not marijuana as he had expected.
31) It is best to store this baggie in a cool, draft-free location with low humidity.
32) We at the Spot want everyone to have positive thoughts for baggie and his family.
33) When the officer pulled up, our bozo tried to hide a baggie containing a white substance.
34) The sand you swiped from the beach and put in a plastic baggie as a souvenir?
35) It was where he tried to hide the baggie of heroin that really got him into trouble.
36) The eggs acted like blind boxes and opened up with a figure inside a little ReAction baggie.
37) Putting my finger in a baggie, I turned the wheels and spread the sticky stuff smooth.
38) One hundred macaroni noodles will not fill up the baggie as much as one hundred cotton balls.
39) I 've had tubes of more than 3 oz in the baggie and not had them confiscated.
40) If you buy it loose u0026 have it in a baggie, they may take it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggie
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggie with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggie
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggie in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggie.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggie. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggie
Compound Sentences with baggie
Complex Sentences with baggie
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggie