bagged in a sentence
1) It makes both loose and bagged tea.
2) The broadcast rights were bagged by the star sports network.
3) Our fish are then double bagged to prevent leaks.
4) The Mazda has bagged four awards in various categories.
bagged example sentences5) Before 1965 hunters bagged 10 hares per sq.
6) Do not mix trash with the bagged leaves.
7) Finally, the coins are counted and bagged.
8) Passengers are allowed to bring bagged food only on board.
9) Items must be properly collected, segregated and bagged.
10) The 20-year-old bagged his second on 34 minutes.
11) It can be carefully bagged and labelled.
12) Volunteers bagged the vegetables for distribution to area food banks.
13) Consistency is another big plus of using a bagged mix.
14) The figures are finally bagged and readied for sale.
example sentences with bagged15) Game 3 was also bagged by the Express.
16) ICT gardens have bagged several prizes at the City level.
17) Can I use them instead of bagged cedar.
18) They bagged and labeled loose pieces and placed them into storage.
19) These copies will ship bagged with a certificate of authenticity.
20) UAE entities have bagged most of the awards.
21) All it needed was to be bagged and sold.
22) All products were bagged up and seized by the officers.
23) One SC reserved seat was bagged by the Congress .
24) Besides, he's already bagged 13 goals this season.
25) Then check dirty laundry and get it bagged up.
26) ABS-CBN got home 24 awards while TV5 bagged away 2 awards.
27) They had even bagged a grouse each.
How to use bagged in a sentence28) Fax were 26-0 down before they bagged a late consolation.
29) All debris must be bagged and put into trash receptacles.
30) The audio rights were bagged by T-Series for 2 million.
31) Asbestos-containing material was bagged and carried to a skip outside.
32) All of them have "bagged" numerous coyotes.
33) He bagged a handful of suitcases full of cash.
34) We bagged all our shoes, except for two pairs each.
35) The satellite rights of the film were bagged by Sun TV.
36) Each item was bagged and sent direct to Barnard in London.
37) Ben Hilfenhaus bagged two wickets for 39 runs.
38) Both look pretty fit but haven't bagged up yet.
39) All trash should be bagged and disposed of in garbage can.
40) Keith got here first this time and bagged the comfortable chair.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bagged
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bagged with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bagged
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bagged in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bagged.
20 examples of simple sentences of bagged. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bagged
Compound Sentences with bagged
Complex Sentences with bagged
Compound-Complex Sentences with bagged