bad light in a sentence
1) bad light stopped play 15 minutes before stumps.
2) They perch too far away in bad light.
3) bad light was shed on both organizations.
4) Maybe it was bad light or bad mushrooms.
bad light example sentences5) bad light, wide open and moving subjects.
6) Pliny paints them in a particularly bad light.
7) It wasn't bad light at all.
8) Inevitably, the game was finally abandoned because of bad light.
9) Julie continued to be painted in a very bad light.
10) Another break for bad light gave the fast men a breather.
11) Arrived there 8 o'clock, very dark and bad light.
12) Amenakht has every incentive to paint Paneb in a bad light.
13) The pod contains a television camera that operates even in very bad light.
14) Beside her problems Christy tries to paint Mercy in a bad light.
example sentences with bad15) It paints Staten Island and Italian-Americans in a bad light.
16) Every funny comment by one put the other in a bad light.
17) I just felt that this decision placed me in a bad light .
18) Most of the third day was lost to heavy rain and bad light.
19) Australia made just 42 and 82 on a poor pitch in bad light.
20) Hampshire captain Jimmy Adams scored 84 before bad light forced a draw against Derbyshire .
21) Nearly an accident just because bad weather conditions, night and bad light conditions.
22) The Guardian has been actively censoring anything that casts feminism in a bad light.
23) You can have a great moment but a shitty background or bad light.
24) The phrase " bad light" should be practically eliminated from the game's vocabulary.
25) Only four overs were possible in the final session due to rain and bad light .
26) Umpires must interpret the bad light law correctly for the sake of the crowd.
27) The bad light rules are supposed to be for the safety of the players.
How to use bad in a sentence28) Muslim institutions in general, see "Vande Mataram" in bad light.
29) The march across the Barrier was only remarkable for the extremely bad lights we had.
30) I hear a lot of people saying that India has been shown in bad light.
31) Patel and Agarkar carried on until no more play was possible due to bad light.
32) Those articles were often sensationalist and tended to put the society in a bad light.
33) The second day had 54,000 spectators, but was affected by rain and bad light.
34) I hope you have, otherwise I'm painting myself in a pretty bad light.
35) The second day saw 87 overs of play before bad light ended the day's play.
36) However they were very unlucky to be taken off for bad light within sight of victory.
37) The moon (except during totality) is far, far brighter than the worst light pollution.
38) Rezaï, however, broke back, and the match was postponed due to bad light.
39) There are large groups of people who are regularly ignored and routinely shown in a bad light.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad light
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad light with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad light
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad light in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad light.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad light. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad light
Compound Sentences with bad light
Complex Sentences with bad light
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad light