backwater town in a sentence
1) This little backwater town is well known for its rubber plantations.
2) Sundernagar is a "backwater town " in the province.
3) A stable and balanced agrarian economy had degenerated into precarious monocultures and backwater towns .
4) Thirty years ago Coca was a relatively small, backwater Amazon town of little regional importance.
backwater town example sentences5) It is significant that Luke states that Mary lives in Nazareth, a small backwater town .
6) Tommy had been one of those kids who thought Parrish Springs was a backwater, one-horse town .
7) Still, San Diego remained a relative backwater town until the arrival of a railroad connection in 1878.
8) Mayor Mike Huether spends lots of time trying to debunk the notion that Sioux Falls is just a backwater town .
9) I have never been assaulted and don't live in the backwater hick town of cville where women cannot walk safely.
10) Sprinkled amidst the gushing fan memories of Atticus Finch is one rare bit of levity told to Brown by a longtime Peck admirer: "I grew up in a small backwater town in Michigan.
11) Mildred Burke's celebrity and career path took her through several backwater towns in the Midwest, because women's wrestling was still banned on the coasts.
12) Trees were felled to block back roads, tires were piled up to build barricades, and men from backwater towns strutted with their guns, their lives suddenly seeming to have purpose.
13) The area is being transformed into Brokenwood, a backwater town with an old world feel for the filming of a a four programme series by South Pacific Pictures.
14) Just like backwater towns in "Flyover Country, USA" remember when LBJ passed through or Churchill gave a speech that would have been forgotten a week later in NYC.
example sentences with backwater15) Its bad when some backwater town decides that it understands science better the the scientists, but when the commander in chief does it?
16) So here I was, an unemployed kid with a useless college degree and not a farthing to my name, living in a backwater town three hours' drive from home.
17) "The Band's Visit," is about a police band from Egypt that takes the wrong bus and gets left off in a small backwater town in Israel.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backwater town
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backwater town with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backwater town
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backwater town in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backwater town.
20 examples of simple sentences of backwater town. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backwater town
Compound Sentences with backwater town
Complex Sentences with backwater town
Compound-Complex Sentences with backwater town