backstopped in a sentence
1) Corey Crawford and Ray Emery have backstopped the team in sensational form .
2) Howard backstopped Manchester United when Ronaldo arrived at Old Trafford in 2003.
3) Hiller subsequently backstopped the Ducks to their 5-4 series-clinching overtime victory.
4) In Canada's quarter final game, Price backstopped Canada over Latvia 2-1.
backstopped example sentences5) It has backstopped some of those deals with federal money, and it now owns a stake in Citigroup.
6) In 1994, he backstopped the Canucks to the seventh game of the Stanley Cup Finals against the Rangers.
7) While out of the line, discipline was enforced by an armed guard company, backstopped by NKVD or SMERSH detachments.
8) Coleman in 2011 backstopped the Aces to the second Kelly Cup in franchise history, starting 12 of 13 games that spring.
9) In 2001, Michigan State goaltender Ryan Miller backstopped the Spartans into the Frozen Four as the number-one team in the nation.
10) More specifically, Lindemans' information stated that the Allied attack would be north of Eindhoven and would consist of Airborne troops eventually backstopped by Allied armor.
11) Upon returning Reimer backstopped the Maple Leafs to their first playoff berth since 2004 and finishing the regular season with a career best 2.46 GAA and .924 SV% in 34 games.
12) In the proceeding 2009 playoffs, Schneider backstopped the Moose to the Calder Cup Finals, losing the championship in six games to the Hershey Bears.
13) DU freshman goaltender Peter Mannino backstopped an offensive attack that included a 2-goal game by DU forward Paul Stastny to hand UND a 1-4 loss.
14) In the playoffs Blaze reached the final against league runners-up Sheffield, but a 2–0 shutout backstopped by Blaze's grand-slam goalie Jody Lehman eluded them of another treble.
example sentences with backstopped15) McLean's peak with the Canucks came during the subsequent 1994 Stanley Cup playoffs, when he backstopped them to the seventh game of the Stanley Cup Finals.
16) With netminder Mark Lee recovered, he backstopped the team to 17 consecutive wins to end the season as playoff champions, the team's first success at the EPL finals weekend in Coventry.
17) The $1.8 billion rights offering would be backstopped by Berkshire Hathaway Inc., meaning Berkshire Hathaway would buy all the new shares not bought.
18) Belfour backstopped his team to another consecutive finals appearance, winning his second seven game Western Conference final duel against the Colorado Avalanche's Patrick Roy.
19) A berth in the Eastern Conference Finals could be decided by a duel between goaltenders who backstopped their respective countries to Olympic medals earlier this year.
20) He's played in big games, having backstopped his native Sweden to a gold medal in the 2006 Winter Olympics and a silver medal in 2014.
21) This goes back to the 2011 Stanley Cup final when Luongo, then playing for the Vancouver Canucks, criticized the aggressive style of Thomas, who backstopped the Bruins to the championship.
22) The opportunistic Oilers, backstopped by Nikolai Khabibulin, who made 43 saves for his 46th career shutout – again, who called that one?
23) He backstopped them to the Stanley Cup title a year later, going a combined 30-14 with a 2.31 goals-against average and .920 save % over those two postseason runs.
24) In that first season he backstopped the Flames to the 2004 Stanley Cup Final, allowing 51 goals in 26 Stanley Cup Playoff games.
25) O 'Reilly also said he's excited by the arrival of Patrick Roy, who backstopped the Avalanche to the Stanley Cup in 1996 and 2001.
26) Olie Kolzig, the organization's associate goaltender coach, holds about every franchise record for the position and backstopped the team to its only Stanley Cup Final appearance.
27) In the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs, Howard backstopped Detroit to a seven-game first-round upset of the second-seeded Anaheim Ducks, with three of the Wings' four wins coming in overtime.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backstopped
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backstopped with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backstopped
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backstopped in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backstopped.
20 examples of simple sentences of backstopped. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backstopped
Compound Sentences with backstopped
Complex Sentences with backstopped
Compound-Complex Sentences with backstopped