background allow in a sentence
1) The instrument in the background allows binding characteristics to be determined quantitatively .
2) Her Indo-Canadian background allows her to identify quite deeply with Sues character.
3) The acumen and background allows our attorneys to solve most immigration problems, no matter how difficult.
4) The system provides a perfectly black – velvety! – background allowing more than 9000 stars to shine brilliantly.
background allow example sentences5) Running a program in the background allows you to continue to use your prompt after the program launches.
6) The fact that I wasn't raised in a religious household or background allowed me a more open view.
7) Viagra sales in the uk, long techniques cannot exhaust living low quick background allowing puberty from ongoing degrees.
8) His wealthy background allowed him to follow his interests in art, wildlife and many sports, including sailing and ice skating.
9) His passion for movement and dance background allows David to be creative during his classes, particularly in his Vinyasa Flow classes.
10) Cecilia's bi-cultural background has allowed her to understand the multi-dimensional needs of students and teachers in different parts of the world.
11) Unlike most, my engineering background allowed me to do some serious testing then come up with my own far better fine dust separating cyclone design.
12) An audible time signal in the background allowed individuals to time the instant when the black dot of Venus just touched the inside edge of the sun, as global expeditions had done in past centuries.
13) A tone-in-tone contrast taken as background allows exciting structures to be played around with and a feeling of depth created: a lighter tone stands out, while a darker tone appears further away.
14) The discovery of anisotropy in the cosmic microwave background allows decisive cosmological tests because the microwave background directly probes the oldest and farthest features in the Universe.
example sentences with background15) Educated in English by white men, he was a poor speaker of the Cherokee language, but his bi-cultural background allowed him to represent the Cherokee to the United States government.
16) His family background allowed him to work on a pro-bono basis for such cases: according to him, he spends only 25 per cent of his time on paid cases, charging 5 per cent of what other lawyers charge.
17) The diverse cultural and religious background also allows for many festivities and ceremonies throughout the year such as Carnival, Divali and Eid festivities.
18) The virtual absence of background allows the extension of the time window for measurements up to about ten times the muon mean lifetime.
19) Viewing an all light-grey background allowed you to spot some slightly darker regions along the top edge and in the bottom right hand area (where the spike shows on the above).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of background allow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of background allow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with background allow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word background allow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with background allow.
20 examples of simple sentences of background allow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of background allow
Compound Sentences with background allow
Complex Sentences with background allow
Compound-Complex Sentences with background allow