prevent backflow in a sentence
1) Valves to prevent cement backflow did not close.
2) The valves ensure unidirectional blood flow through the heart and prevent backflow.
3) The semilunar valves close to prevent backflow into the heart.
4) In plumbing systems, the anti-siphon valve is preventing backflow.
prevent backflow example sentences5) Pairs of valves run alongside the heart, allowing fluid to enter whilst preventing backflow.
6) Blood normally flows one way through the heart due to heart valves, which prevent backflow.
7) Installing a dual check valve will prevent this backflow, but could increase pressure inside the home.
8) To prevent any potential backflow, the papillary muscles also contract, generating tension on the chordae tendineae.
9) To prevent backflow from occurring at the point of a cross-connection a backflow prevention assembly must be installed.
10) At the base of the pulmonary trunk is the pulmonary semilunar valve that prevents backflow from the pulmonary trunk.
11) In this condition the valves present in the veins fail to prevent the backflow of blood back into the veins.
12) Systole: When the pressure of blood in the ventricles becomes higher than the pressure in the atria, the AV valves close, preventing the backflow or regurgitation of blood into the atria.
13) In the event that the pressure increases downstream from the device, tending to reverse the direction of flow, check valve 2 closes, preventing backflow.
14) The type of backflow preventer used to prevent backflow from occurring at the point of a cross-connection depends on the type of substance which may flow into the potable water supply.
example sentences with backflow15) The superior and inferior vena cava, like other veins, contain valves which prevent the backflow of blood as the deoxygenated blood has a low pressure.
16) It is known that turbulent flow, which is commonplace in the developing vasculature, plays a role in the formation of cardiac valves which prevent backflows associated with turbulence.
17) An automatic valve regulates the amount of water in the system and also prevents backflow of system water (and any water treatment chemicals) into the water supply.
18) This is important, as it is there to prevent backflow of air up the umbilical if the line is cut, and if it fails the diver may suffer a helmet squeeze, or a neck dam flood.
19) The two semilunar valves, the pulmonary and aortic valves, are closed, preventing backflow of blood into the right and left ventricles from the pulmonary trunk on the right and the aorta on the left.
20) The team is still experimenting with the design : the latest version includes a specialised reservoir on the condom's tip that prevents backflow.
21) Damaged valves that may be the result of trauma (this stops them preventing backflow, resulting in the pooling of venous blood in the lower leg. ...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prevent backflow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prevent backflow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prevent backflow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prevent backflow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prevent backflow.
20 examples of simple sentences of prevent backflow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prevent backflow
Compound Sentences with prevent backflow
Complex Sentences with prevent backflow
Compound-Complex Sentences with prevent backflow