backcourt in a sentence
1) The backcourt had been strengthened via the draft.
2) The backcourt rotation is solid and possesses good overall speed .
3) The better backcourt wins by a hair.
4) That left Syracuse without its starting backcourt .
backcourt example sentences5) Houston's recently formed backcourt has playoff hopes returning to Houston.
6) A formerly solid backcourt soon became plagued with injuries and contract disputes.
7) The opponents of the left and right backcourts.
8) Miami's backcourt is going to be loaded.
9) The offensive threat isn ' t limited to opposing backcourts .
10) UNC coach Roy Williams has a variety of backcourt options.
11) But their offense is also generated directly from the backcourt .
12) They push the tempo and have offense driven from the backcourt .
13) Does the best young backcourt in the league work in Washington?
14) What's to Like: The backcourt.
example sentences with backcourt15) The Aztecs have a high-powered backcourt of their own .
16) As the backcourt goes, so go the Bucks.
17) How about the starting backcourt for the Michigan Wolverines ?
18) Washington should easily be able to exploit Hill especially in the backcourt.
19) There's enough uncertainty on this team with an entirely reconstructed backcourt.
20) Syracuse was held to 35.7 percent shooting as its backcourt struggled again .
21) Discussion backcourt Didn't Matter This surprised me.
22) If it passes into the backcourt, the 10-second rule applies.
23) On paper, Houston's backcourt of the future is now complete.
24) At that point, Miami's stellar backcourt had combined for seven points.
25) Miller should definitely be able to help efforts and depth in the backcourt.
26) Parker and Westbrook shredded Chris Paul and the backcourt in those contests .
27) Or must the ball be thrown directly to the player in the backcourt?
How to use backcourt in a sentence28) My question pertains to the rules of passing the ball into the backcourt.
29) He is able to put up points and drop dimes from either backcourt spot.
30) Bing's backcourt partner on these teams was future Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim.
31) Can the ball touch the frontcourt before entering the backcourt to an awaiting player?
32) backcourt of freshman Ryan Murphy and sophomore Thomas Nolan is young but good .
33) Michael Cooper, the last remaining backcourt veteran, had 13 assists and 15 points.
34) The Cowboys ' backcourt is one of the strongest in this whole stacked bracket.
35) Prairie harassed Bellevue into 18 first-half turnovers and 10 backcourt giveaways for the game .
36) Could Milwaukee contend with a backcourt of Monta Ellis and Brandon Jennings ?
37) It will be interesting to see who Jordan starts in the backcourt then.
38) The focus of their post offense was not the frontcourt, but the backcourt.
39) The team has the option of inbounding the ball in the frontcourt or backcourt.
40) The Warriors went 62 -102 in the smaller backcourt's first two seasons together.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backcourt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backcourt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backcourt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backcourt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backcourt.
20 examples of simple sentences of backcourt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backcourt
Compound Sentences with backcourt
Complex Sentences with backcourt
Compound-Complex Sentences with backcourt