backbite in a sentence
1) The tongue must be restrained from backbiting and gossip.
2) There was no backbiting or somebody trying to leap over me .
3) Backbiting, people fall in love and out again.
4) It is backbiting, which exacerbates hatred and deadly rancour.
backbite example sentences5) Unfortunately, jealousy and backbiting reigned.
6) backbite in Sheridan's "A School For Scandal".
7) The active end can "backbite" the chain, forming a macrocycle.
8) No amount of backbiting or snide remarks is going to change this trend.
9) A feral world of backbiting malice, veiled threats, liars and blackmailers.
10) His commentary is contrasted with the backbiting reality of the City and advertising.
11) The last thing he'll do is relapse into backbiting politics and team warfare.
12) Islam considers backbiting the equivalent of eating the flesh of one's dead brother.
13) Gossip, rumors, and backbiting thrive in a closed-door work environment.
14) Old Crabtree : Backbite's uncle and a tale-bearer.
example sentences with backbite15) Sir Benjamin backbite and his Uncle Crabtree arrive in pursuit of Maria.
16) One-upsmanship, backbiting, 'teamwork' that wasn't really teamwork at all.
17) Wendler and Hana Nitsche began to backbite – Fiona Erdmann being the victim.
18) Sir Benjamin backbite : Annoying young man who pursues Maria and engages in slanderous conversation.
19) Also, should I say anything to the women to which she has been backbiting me?
20) Maria herself then enters, fleeing the attentions of Sir Benjamin backbite and his uncle Crabtree.
21) Questions like this take us away from prayer and draw us on to backbiting and chatter.
22) They beguiled the time by backbiting and intriguing against each other in a foolish kind of way.
23) Backbiting is a sin of the tongue that can cause God's Discipline to fall on you.
24) Certainly you could guess that part of the problem was an unwieldy team rent apart by politics and backbiting.
25) If it is an unknown old man in the dream, it means that a close friend will backbite him.
26) Yet you will find no where in Scripture where backbiting (as we used to call it) is condoned.
27) He urged people to avoid hypocrisy, backbiting, talebearing, lying, false witnessing, and any other evil manners.
How to use backbite in a sentence28) They speak ill of any move to apply God's divine laws; slander, backbite, mongering rumours about islam.
29) There were even backbiting accusations among some sections of the press that their competitors were indulging in'silly season' sensationalism.
30) This attitude may lead to jealousy and backbiting which can disturb the unity of command and seriously affect the morale of troops.
31) The born backbiter must needs lie; for backbiting is one of the branches, one of the authentic species of lying.
32) Cut off from the world for a weekend, what started out as a bit of a laugh for Gordon, Angus, Roy and Neville turns into a carnival of recrimination, backbiting, French cricket and sausages.
33) Mr Williams questions the extent of such problems - saying higher education has always been full of "factions, turbulence and backbiting".
34) We need not the loyalty and unity alone, we need speed and efficiency and toil and an end to backbiting, an end to the sabotage that runs far deeper than the blowing up of munitions plants.
35) People who engage in gossip and backbiting tend to have problems themselves–feelings of inferiority, the need to be noticed, a desire for control or power, and other insecurities.
36) Let us clothe ourselves in concord, being lowly-minded and temperate, holding ourselves aloof from all backbiting and evil speaking, being justified by works and not by words.
37) Other moral and ethical principles include prohibitions against backbiting, extramarital sex, gambling, and the non-medical use of alcohol or other drugs.
38) For instance, going one day unexpectedly on the stage of the French theatre, he found all the actresses in groups, mutually backbiting one another.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backbite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backbite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backbite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backbite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backbite.
20 examples of simple sentences of backbite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backbite
Compound Sentences with backbite
Complex Sentences with backbite
Compound-Complex Sentences with backbite